The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Taboola Vs Adsense

Mr. FOX

affiliate
We all know AdSence is the high paying CPM network then any other in the market. But they have some strick policy to show ads. On the other hand they can banned you without saying anything. Therefore this will have high risk to get and running AdSence.

So what do you think about Taboola?

Right now I am using AdSence and you said that no one beat them yet. I head that taboola also pays decent amount to their publisher.

Taboola and all the native advertisement networks can pay well in tier 1 countries. It depends on the niche and type of website. Split test them and see it for yourself.

Try Nativly.com they are native as Taboola but also have AdSense compatible mode. So you will be sure that Adsense will not ban you.

Try Nativly.com they are native as Taboola but also have AdSense compatible mode. So you will be sure that Adsense will not ban you.
Interesting. Anyone have used it before. I am running AdSence in my site but looking for some decent networks who are safe for my AdSence too.

We all know AdSence is the high paying CPM network then any other in the market. But they have some strick policy to show ads. On the other hand they can banned you without saying anything. Therefore this will have high risk to get and running AdSence.

So what do you think about Taboola?

Yes, Adsense has a stricter policy but it`s the bigger player. I prefer to respect stricter rules but feel safer. I don`t say that Taboola isn`t safe but because Google is the bigger player, I prefer to stick with them

Yes, Adsense has a stricter policy but it`s the bigger player. I prefer to respect stricter rules but feel safer. I don`t say that Taboola isn`t safe but because Google is the bigger player, I prefer to stick with them
Well I asked Taboola but it seem like they are asking for big amount of visitors. Do you have any suggestion beside Taboola?

Well I asked Taboola but it seem like they are asking for big amount of visitors. Do you have any suggestion beside Taboola?
In my honest opinion you should just stick to Adsense. It`s the best option you have.
What are the "strict rules" that keep you from using Adsense?

MI
Back