The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What Is The Best Niche for Adsense Earnings

Super Marketer

affiliate
I am earning from AdSense very low about $10 per month. My websites are on entertainment based. I want to boost up my earning. What do you think do I emphasize to build high paying Adsense based website or only focused on my regular niche?

I am earning from AdSense very low about $10 per month. My websites are on entertainment based. I want to boost up my earning. What do you think do I emphasize to build high paying Adsense based website or only focused on my regular niche?

Quality content attracts quality visitors. The art of earning from ads is a refined art. It takes a great deal of research, writing, curation, and great copy, among others.

If you can't post your site, we can't make a recommendation

I am totally agree with TJ. Quality content is the key to success in Adsence. Beside this is also take a vital role on search engine. The more quality traffic the more you'll earn this is common rule. Just stick to your goal.

Ad placement is one of the important things for maximum revenue. I suggest you to use custom ads in your sites. Try to share some vital ebook and drive them to download page. Try to make them wait for a while using some PHP script and you'll get the maximum amount of revenue.

Here are a couple of niches that have high CPC, But bear in mind that the competition for these Niche is Insane, meaning they are millions and billion dollars worth of companies competeting with this. However, if you are willing to put hard work and dedication getting a little piece of the pie is still big money!

Some niches include, EDUCATION, INSURANCE, LOANS, AND MORTGAGE. Some of these niche can get you up to 50$ per click but it will take time and dedication to reach that level!

Anyways

I hope you find my post useful,
Cheers,
Vinnie

Here are a couple of niches that have high CPC, But bear in mind that the competition for these Niche is Insane, meaning they are millions and billion dollars worth of companies competeting with this. However, if you are willing to put hard work and dedication getting a little piece of the pie is still big money!

Some niches include, EDUCATION, INSURANCE, LOANS, AND MORTGAGE. Some of these niche can get you up to 50$ per click but it will take time and dedication to reach that level!

Anyways

I hope you find my post useful,
Cheers,
Vinnie
Hey, I have heard about that those who are working on high paying Adsense keywords and after three or five clicks their account get banned. Do you hear about that? How could anyone can survive in this situation?

There is no substitute of quality content and keyword research. Find out the best keywords and make your content relevant to the keywords. You should target the keywords which have at least 2$ CRT rates. In order to drive quality traffic, you need to emphasize on SEO. Remember to post on the daily or weekly basis. Search engine love updated sites.

One decision it sounds like you need to make is do you just want to make money, or do you want to make money doing what you like (your niche)? The answer to that answers your question of 'do I emphasize to build high paying Adsense based website or only focused on my regular niche?'

MI
Back