The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

taboola not being consistent with their demands

IgorandKing

affiliate
HI all,
working with taboola, I have an ongoing campaign with them for South Africa ( in English),
2 days ago I added another one everything is identical but this one will be advertised in Malaysia,
sadly it got rejected " LANDING PAGE COMPONENTS DO NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY OR ARE POOR QUALITY"

and a list of reasons:

HOW CAN I FIX IT?
  • The good news is that this is a simple issue to fix.
    Check that the landing page complies with our landing page policies
    Ensure that the user interface and buttons on the page function properly and are in the same language
    Ensure that the grammar and spelling on the page are accurate and written in the same language used throughout the ad
    Ensure the videos conform to our video policies
  • taboola support is non existent and haven't gotten a reply from weeks ago about other issues i had...(and fixed on my own)​
thank you

They do have some issues with support in my experience. They do have loads of offices throughout the world, but my experience is that they are fat and happy and sometimes ignore smaller client needs.

thank you for the reply's,
Graybeard, that came to mind as well but there is a small problem I need that the people who sign up will know English and if i change the language of the page to Malaysian I risk of getting lots oF non English speakers and I wont get payed for that.
and ideas how should i deal with the issue?

Thanks

First thing that I was thinking about it's technical issue, maybe something doesn't working on your landing page, check if the buttons are clickable ets.

banners
Back