The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Jacko014

affiliate
Hi, Fellas how ya'll doin?
I recently started the CPA journey was promoting apps and it was pretty good. But i just switched for email submit offers which i see a great future :) for me i'd try Bing ads with MaxBounty offers which are awesome offers, I'll pick Survey offers but the Question is: Should i use pre landers?
If yes how to get such creatives to find and creat a converting landing page for such an offer, lots of guys recommend learning html,java..etc but it would take lots of time, is there any platform to make such a killing lander?
i used Instapage it was good but with this vertical, i don't really see any success with instapage.
If no and it's possible to advertise on bing using the direct link it would be perfect, But what do you guys recommend?

Hi, Fellas how ya'll doin?
I recently started the CPA journey was promoting apps and it was pretty good. But i just switched for email submit offers which i see a great future :) for me i'd try Bing ads with MaxBounty offers which are awesome offers, I'll pick Survey offers but the Question is: Should i use pre landers?
If yes how to get such creatives to find and creat a converting landing page for such an offer, lots of guys recommend learning html,java..etc but it would take lots of time, is there any platform to make such a killing lander?
i used Instapage it was good but with this vertical, i don't really see any success with instapage.
If no and it's possible to advertise on bing using the direct link it would be perfect, But what do you guys recommend?
hi dude, i think yeah the best way of having a good landing page, is building it yourself, but since you don't have any knowledge on java or others, i could suggest you to go for a tool that could help you spying on your competitors, and try to get all the creatives they use, and by that way, you could copy them, and optimize them, and test them, then see how they work in your own campaign, and that's it! You have good tools that can really be effective for this purpose, like spy-tools. As you are working with CPA offers, you should go for AdmobiSpy, and i hope it will really be helpful for you to this.

banners
Back