The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Support

justpremium

Hi I'm trying to raise funds to start media buying by making my first sale or two. I wonder if I could be supported by the community by clicking and buying my affiliate product so I can get a conversion and be able to start media buying with the funds I generate. Please help...i really need this.

Hi I'm trying to raise funds to start media buying by making my first sale or two.

Those two sales better earn you many thousands of dollars because media buying is not cheap. You will be bargaining for big spends. I know there are those traffic sources that say you can deposit as little as $50 or $100, but that is a terribly low budget.

So, if you’ve decided to spend $100 every day but your affiliate network pays on Net15 term.

This means you need to invest at least $1500 before receiving the first payment.

Let’s say you’ll get to $1000 on daily spending, you will need $15k to support your media buys.

You better not be taking any money out for any expenses along the way either.

I wonder if I could be supported by the community by clicking and buying my affiliate product so I can get a conversion and be able to start media buying with the funds I generate. Please help...i really need this.

This is inappropriate.

Those two sales better earn you many thousands of dollars because media buying is not cheap. You will be bargaining for big spends. I know there are those traffic sources that say you can deposit as little as $50 or $100, but that is a terribly low budget.

So, if you’ve decided to spend $100 every day but your affiliate network pays on Net15 term.

This means you need to invest at least $1500 before receiving the first payment.

Let’s say you’ll get to $1000 on daily spending, you will need $15k to support your media buys.

You better not be taking any money out for any expenses along the way either.

This is inappropriate.
Yeah very true TJ but I was also hoping to start small...i mean it could boost my encouragement and confidence...I'm hoping to build free traffic sources like a website and move from there you know

Not be be mean-spirited; Good luck finding anyone to fund your learning experience.
Bring your own money to the table ... Family might be a funding source possibility for you ...

I wouldn't recommend you to do any media buying without a decent budget.
As TJ said $50 or $100 is not enough to get started with media buying. You'll need to be able to spend atleast that amount per day if not more.

There are other costs involved as well; a tracker, intelligence platform, VPS, a developer to make the LP etc.

If you only have $100 to burn I simply wouldn't even get started; you'll most likely won't get any conversions or any data to analyse since it's simply not enough.

MI
Back