The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Adworkmedia They Don't Pay Publishers, Nor Reply Support Messages

thisisnorman

affiliate
Help anyone, @AdWorkMedia now **** publisher by refusing to pay them.

I was supposed to be paid my earning for the month of December on 30th January since am in Net30 but Adworkmedia didn't pay me any of my hard working money.

They don't reply any of my support messages they just leave them on open means they read but they don't give a shit.
awm.PNG

These guys are now holding my payment for December until now.
awm%2B2.PNG

Someone should help me get whoever owns this company to see this. How can they do this.

This is respectable community why are promoting and vouching these ******** on Affiliatefix anymore?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad to hear that, I see they were last seen here on 2018 and their resource is deleted so affiliatefix isnt on touch with them I guess, by the way they were banned from spanish forum some week ago since they didnt pay to some member and dint give any explication about it

Help anyone, @AdWorkMedia now **** publisher by refusing to pay them.
This is respectable community why are promoting and vouching these ******** on Affiliatefix anymore?

1st of all, don't come into our community with an attitude calling anyone or any business a scam or scammers! Not now, not ever you hothead. It is not necessary when relating a problem. Read a sites TOS before you start going on your rants!

Secondly, if you took the time to look through the home page, you would see we have a Disputes and Resolutions forum where declarations like yours are to be posted, but you do need to have at least 10 posts to post in there.

Third, if you did any searching here at all, you would see they were removed from our Resource listings a year ago and I DARE YOU to find just one thread or post where AffiliateFix promoted or vouched for this company.

You joined in April of 2020, made one post in September, then come back now just to slam a business and then have the audacity to slam AffiliateFix with a lie!

Some people think before they speak, or write, but not you! You never contributed here, never helped another member, never posted anything of value, but seem to find the need to come and complain about a company that is not represented here anymore, and SLAMMED AFFILIATEFIX in the process.

Why should we pay attention to you?

banners
Back