The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Super Affiliate Fear!

Yussef

First things first. This is a "fun" thread and not to be taken too seriously so I do not need a lecture about frugality or humility. I get it.

With that out of way, my question to any all successful affiliates that may or may not read this and it's one that really perplexes me but:

Why do so many of you guys work so hard to achieve financial success only to hide the lifestyle and opportunities that you now enjoy?

I am not suggesting that you should be vain or over the top, but I personally feel better seeing the tangible results of thousands of dollars of ad spend and hundreds of failed campaigns to finally get to the promised land called profitability.

Charles Ngo gave an explanation in a post called "Mo Money Mo Problems" but I don't do this kind of fear based logic well.

For anyone that has achieved a high level of success in AM/CPA then major props go out to you. But I am a person that has experienced a variety of highs and lows in life and I understand the value of celebrating success while it's in your presence. I just find it odd how showing your success is shunned in this industry.

I am personally motivated when I see that someone's hard work payed off. Whether most are willing to admit it or not, we are all in this for some type of return. Exposing the fact that your life has been positively impacted is the greatest proof that your process is working.

My goal is to be the guy that shows you what success looks like (literally) if you work your ass off. I don't fear someone taking a profitable campaign or anything else because I have lost it all before under much harsher circumstances. I want to be different. I want to make a difference. I want to be the one that says here is the lifestyle that XX,XXX per day can get you now get off your ass and work.

Everyone shows the pics of travel destinations and screenshots of earnings and that's cool but what kind of life are you waking up to everyday? Are you so frugal that you are afraid to enjoy life? We don't know because you don't tell us.

I have been waiting to say this for years. Thanks for reading.

I choose affiliate marketing for passive income. Do you know what does passive income mean? This is mean you don't work or work as you wish and make money enjoy your time. For us we usually doing job or business isn't but think about affiliate marketers. We just figure out one streaming automated income and enjoy rest of the life. We outsource everything which means people are helping us to make money. I hope you understand what I mean. We just make money when we sleeping and enjoy our life.

I think I understand what you're saying man. I totally get the concept of passive income Doc. My thought was more in line with the fear of showing others how AM has changed or bettered your life.

I hope that doesn't come off the wrong way but take attorneys for example. Many do not have a problem letting you know that success in their profession has awarded them a nice life. Hell they realize that no one wants to hire an attorney that doesn't look successful.

Some are very strategic with office location, cars, office decor, business cards etc. Just to send the message that "hey, shit is going really good around here you should hire me."

I am not saying that Super Affiliates or highly successful affiliates have to do that but...it seems that we are very reserved when it comes to the tangible side of success. I even get the feeling that you might be perceived as cocky or vain for it. It's just a little strange to me.

I choose affiliate marketing for passive income. Do you know what does passive income mean? This is mean you don't work or work as you wish and make money enjoy your time. For us we usually doing job or business isn't but think about affiliate marketers. We just figure out one streaming automated income and enjoy rest of the life. We outsource everything which means people are helping us to make money. I hope you understand what I mean. We just make money when we sleeping and enjoy our life.

Oh, the make money while you are sleeping story. Tell us more on how you are cruising in a Ferrari and spending your days at the beach with 30 minutes of work a day :)

It`s all based on psychology Youssef. Not all people are the same, maybe they don`t want and don`t need to brag about success.
Different people see success in different ways, you work to achieve success for yourself, not to show others how successful you are

Oh, the make money while you are sleeping story. Tell us more on how you are cruising in a Ferrari and spending your days at the beach with 30 minutes of work a day :)

It`s all based on psychology Youssef. Not all people are the same, maybe they don`t want and don`t need to brag about success.
Different people see success in different ways, you work to achieve success for yourself, not to show others how successful you are

Thanks for the insight guys but here is an example of what I mean : Before becoming a successful affilliate I lived in a one bedroom apartment, struggled to keep my lights on, and could barely afford a car that would get me back and forth to a job that I dreaded going to for 6 years. Through hard work, dedication, countless forums, masterminds and failed campaigns I am proud to say that my quality of life has improved significantly.

I just purchased the home of my dreams
28729736.jpg

I rewarded myself with a 2 year old M5 for meeting my financial goal for the year

and I traveled to Asia for fun and pleasure and met some amazing contacts that are going to help make next year even better. If you work your ass off like I did you can certainly live your dreams as well.

This is not a real scenario, just an example of where I want to be, but it is also not what I would consider "bragging." No parties, nothing about girls (been there , done that too old for that shit) it's just confirmation of how hard work makes shit happen in your life.

Last edited:

I think you didn't get the point, my friend. I am not showing anything here. Just saying what am I doing right now. Point to remember affiliate marketing is a kind of business. You need to focus your target, invest in the right way and test your results time to time. But most of the newbie are just think earn money online is easy just a couple of clicks and they got paid from affiliate marketing. I am also new in affiliate marketing, but I take it seriously. I hope you get my point.

Everyone shows the pics of travel destinations and screenshots of earnings and that's cool but what kind of life are you waking up to everyday? Are you so frugal that you are afraid to enjoy life? We don't know because you don't tell us.
Well if you love what your doing. Waking up and doing work doesn't seem like work since you enjoy doing it.
It really depends what your perspective is towards AM and what you really want to gain from it.
A person doing AM just to supplement his 9-5 job income has different goals from a person trying to build a sustainable online business.

It's all about perspective and personal preference. You look at any given field/career and you'll see some that are extravagant and have on show their gains, all the way over to those who shun the limelight. Neither is right or wrong.

I agree it's a great motivator to see the gains that can be achieved from a career path you're starting out in, when those at the top have it on view. I'm sure quite a few of us wouldn't be in this game if we hadn't seen such pics!

banners
Back