The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

suggestion to promote cpa offer free

Safayet hossain

affiliate
I am Safayet hossain from Bangladesh.

I am interested in cpa marketing.Recently,I have started to study cpa marketing.But,I do not realize how to promote cpa offer without paid traffic.
Recently, I have been approved by adworkmedia.

I have noticed that 95%cpa offer is country targeted.

I have a blog. if I promote cpa offer in my blog post e,g" free iphone offer which is targeted for USA".Then I will lose profit from Bangladesh,Uk,india traffic.

I do not like content locking and smart link because this kind of offer and survey may not be contextual.It,s conversation rate may be low.It may annoy traffic.

If I promote uk cpa offer via YouTube,It may lose other countries traffics.

Please,can you suggest me how to promote cpa offer free ?

first create youtube channel and grow your audience. then you can look up your insights in youtube to see from which country you get most of the views. Then choose your offers according to your channel niche or audience.

If you want to start earning online then you either have to invest money or time. Paid traffic will give you fast results (profit or loss :confused:) but it also gives you the opportunity to optimize your campaigns and get positive ROI in less time.
On the other side, with free traffic, you have to be very patient and you have to produce quality content to build your audience. Some affiliates have to wait 2-3 years to make their first $$ and some succeed in less time.

Its all up to you. You can choose any way to start CPA marketing. And remember, NEVER GIVE UP. You are going to fail at first but that doesn't mean you are going to fail every time. You may feel like it's not for you, but trust me, internet marketing is for those who never give up.

Hey!

Have you already checked the new integrated tracker on Mobidea? I think this is something that's really gonna help you. You can create different paths for your traffic there, and send it to the offers and links that you want. You can create your own rules, and like this monetize all your traffic, without loosing anything.
You can also upload your own lander, and set them for different offers, different paths.

We can help you to set all this, and give some insights on which offers are better to work with. Please, contact our support team - affiliate-service@mobidea.com. Our team is available every day! :)

Last edited:
banners
Back