The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Suggestion Needed on earning from Google Play store

netflix

affiliate
Hello there, i have not enough knowledge, so want all the experts suggestion on how to start earning from Google Play store?
Say, i don't have my own apps there, but i will promote other peoples / companies apps from play store, by promoting others app can i earn money directly from play store?

If its possible, then what will be the requirements, from where, how i can start promoting ?

More clearly, i have seen from play store, same apps are promoting by different affiliate networks. It might be, those affiliate networks are re-brokering apps from play store to their networks taking some profit.

So, i want to start working directly from play store so that i can get paid full the amount, nothing to be lost due to brokers.

So kindly suggest me, how i can start promoting directly with play store and earn directly.

Hi, @netflix and welcome.

This is actually an Introductions thread, where you give us a chance to welcome you to AFix and learn a bit about you. I saw that you've already posted your request for help re Google Play in a different forum, which is good, more eyes will see it there.

I don't know anything about working with them directly but I do know that many app developers use CPA networks for advertising their downloads, so you might want to take that approach. If nothing else, it will give experience on promoting PPI. Then, if there is a way to become a direct affiliate, you have some expertise to show them.

Hello there, i have not enough knowledge, so want all the experts suggestion on how to start earning from Google Play store?
Say, i don't have my own apps there, but i will promote other peoples / companies apps from play store, by promoting others app can i earn money directly from play store?

If its possible, then what will be the requirements, from where, how i can start promoting ?

More clearly, i have seen from play store, same apps are promoting by different affiliate networks. It might be, those affiliate networks are re-brokering apps from play store to their networks taking some profit.

So, i want to start working directly from play store so that i can get paid full the amount, nothing to be lost due to brokers.

So kindly suggest me, how i can start promoting directly with play store and earn directly.

Welcome to AffiliateFix @netflix !

So, this is an introductions thread. You know, where you tell us about yourself and your goals.

As for your questions, you will get more responses from the Newbie Helpdesk forum.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back