The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

subscribers on my youtube channel

Abido

affiliate
Hi everyone; please how can i increase my subscribers on my youtube channel? thank you very much for your help

I think the obvious answer is to create high quality content about something people are interested in. If you have a unique presentation, even better. Then share your link on social media, maybe put it in your profile, etc.

Have you had a look through the Video Marketing forum? Might be something helpful to you in there, too.

1. Buy YouTube subscribers.
  2. Ask viewers to subscribe.
  3. Add a subscribe button watermark.
  4. Make videos between 10 and 30 minutes.
  5. Share videos on other social media channels.
  6. Buy YouTube views.
  7. Enter a good channel description and tags.

Hi everyone; please how can i increase my subscribers on my youtube channel? thank you very much for your help
Additionally, if you do have a friend who has a couple of thousands of subscribers or more and you guys are on the same niche, you can ask him to shout you out in his video and ask his users to subscribe to your channel. You'll surely get some additional subscribers. I've watched some videos of some YouTubers doing this.

The first thing is obviously the content!! You have to focus on your content, and create searchable titles ..
Also SOCIAL MEDIA! that's the powerful way to get subscribers ..
You can buy some subscribers ..
You can also collaborate with other creator

- Samira

I think sharing videos is the best way to increase subscribers.
You can hire freelancers from Upwork and Fiverr who are expert to increase your subscribers in a very short time.
***Edited by Admin***

Last edited by a moderator:
Invest in paid ads, make display ads that will show across YouTube, promote it on different social media and online platforms, come up with some interesting offers, think about a way to attract users to your channel, make some exclusive content there. Also, engage with the content of others, write comments below their posts, maybe even find someone for cooperation. Add relevant keywords below descriptions of your videos, add popular hashtags, do some live streams, and so on. There are really many different ways to grow your channel just need to be persistent and willing to put in some additional effort.

Fastest way to get many subscribers to your YouTube channel, get someone who has a lot of subscribers/views per every recent video and makes the same type of content as you to either feature you in his video, or shout you out and and ask his viewers/subscribers to check out your content and subscribe to your channel. Btw make sure you make valuable content, and don't forget to ask people to like and subscribe to your videos if the video was good for them, in your video.

Wow didn't know I've already replied to this long before. it's surprising I came up with the same type of answer.

^^We are providing fully Real Youtube Views directly from Ads, Non-drop & High Quality.*
Explain where the 'ads' appear ...

Never buy subscribers - That's a serious warning!

I am the owner of many youtube channels for over 9 years. Couple of my channels have over a million subscribers so you can take my advice safely.

Youtube algorithms are smart. They will identify the purchased subscribers and will punish your channel for that. Do you know that Youtube scrapes the fake subscribers from time to time? Youtube informs channel owners that they will see the reduced subscribers count over the period of next few days since youtube is scraping the dummy/spam subscribers.

Moreover the purchased subscribers will be bots and fake accounts. They will eventually harm your channels rankings in youtube algorithm.
The ONLY solution is to create a original useful and entertaining content regularly. If you keep consistency in your work, you will soon see the growth in subscribers count.

That's my word!

Thanks for advices andni am agree google its very smart these days and if you want to have succes play it safe and have patience

You should try an experiment:
  1. Make a youtube account
  2. Post some on-topic videos
  3. Buy popunder ads in that niche` and deliver 20K hits over a week
    --using a redirection server to disguise the referral source
    --I get 50% as direct when I do that

Probably cost you $50 (in bought traffic) --your 'conversion' (CR) would be a new subscriber or a completed video view --whatever KPI's you want to use for your metrics.

Last edited:
MI
Back