The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Struggle to find right traffic

I see a pattern here!
  • Are you using landing pages?
  • What are you doing to optimize?
  • Are you split testing campaigns?
  • How many campaigns are you testing a one time?
Hello TJ I mostly use only direct linking.
I use propplerads as my traffic source and also my tracker cuz I can't afford currently to buy tracker.
No I not split testing. And I mostly run 5 compaigns.
What I notice first I get few conversion but after I not get any even after I optimize it.
I will appreciate any suggestions from you.
I really limited with my budget I almost lose all of it now and I think to start with seo but it hard rank your site now I really confused and giveup.

Hello TJ I mostly use only direct linking.
I use propplerads as my traffic source and also my tracker cuz I can't afford currently to buy tracker.
No I not split testing. And I mostly run 5 compaigns.
What I notice first I get few conversion but after I not get any even after I optimize it.
I will appreciate any suggestions from you.
I really limited with my budget I almost lose all of it now and I think to start with seo but it hard rank your site now I really confused and giveup.

This business requires:
  • Landing pages, no exceptions!
  • A Tracker, no exceptions!
  • Split testing, no exceptions!
This is a business, and trying to compete with successful affiliates without the same tools they are using will never provide you with the success you seek. It's like playing football without a helmet and without shoulder pads, hip pads, and knee pads. Without them, you get destroyed on the first play!

You say you have lost money. You did not lose money, you invested in data. Guess what, without a tracker you don't have the data. You invested in the data, but you did not collect the data you paid for. You can not optimize a campaign without the data. Therefore, you have not optimized your campaigns.

You must split test everything. You must use landers, you must use a tracker.

Anyone, and I mean anyone, can be successful in this business. The frequent mistakes many Newbies make is not having the tools they need, the budget they need, and the focus they need.

If your competitors are using tools, the only way you can compete with them is to have the same tools they use. If they use landing pages, you have to use landing pages. If they are split testing, then you have to split test. If they use intelligence tools, then you have to use intelligence tools. So on and so on.

I think you have not set a plan, or set a budget, or dedicated yourself to mastering a specific area of marketing. I know you have not implemented the tools and practices necessary to succeed. This community can easily help you succeed, but you need the basic requirements for this business and you must implement the basic practices that others employ to succeed.

Save up a couple of thousand dollars, get the tools you must have, and read everything about the area of marketing you want to master. Then, build a plan and take action!

You can earn with pops, sweepstakes, zip submits, and loads of other less expensive areas of this industry to learn the basics and become a master of one of those areas before moving on to more lucrative areas of marketing.

You have tried to be a marketer without the marketers tools and without implementing the practices a marketer requires to earn.

This business requires:
  • Landing pages, no exceptions!
  • A Tracker, no exceptions!
  • Split testing, no exceptions!
This is a business, and trying to compete with successful affiliates without the same tools they are using will never provide you with the success you seek. It's like playing football without a helmet and without shoulder pads, hip pads, and knee pads. Without them, you get destroyed on the first play!

You say you have lost money. You did not lose money, you invested in data. Guess what, without a tracker you don't have the data. You invested in the data, but you did not collect the data you paid for. You can not optimize a campaign without the data. Therefore, you have not optimized your campaigns.

You must split test everything. You must use landers, you must use a tracker.

Anyone, and I mean anyone, can be successful in this business. The frequent mistakes many Newbies make is not having the tools they need, the budget they need, and the focus they need.

If your competitors are using tools, the only way you can compete with them is to have the same tools they use. If they use landing pages, you have to use landing pages. If they are split testing, then you have to split test. If they use intelligence tools, then you have to use intelligence tools. So on and so on.

I think you have not set a plan, or set a budget, or dedicated yourself to mastering a specific area of marketing. I know you have not implemented the tools and practices necessary to succeed. This community can easily help you succeed, but you need the basic requirements for this business and you must implement the basic practices that others employ to succeed.

Save up a couple of thousand dollars, get the tools you must have, and read everything about the area of marketing you want to master. Then, build a plan and take action!

You can earn with pops, sweepstakes, zip submits, and loads of other less expensive areas of this industry to learn the basics and become a master of one of those areas before moving on to more lucrative areas of marketing.

You have tried to be a marketer without the marketers tools and without implementing the practices a marketer requires to earn.
Thank you a lot TJ for your amazing tips I already read a lot before take action,
Now I just wait until I collect good capital to restart again. Thank you a lot and this forum help me a lot I happy to be here around successful peoples.

Hi,
I would suggest to try EvaDav.

This is a client-oriented native advertising network, providing cutting-edge solutions both to advertisers and publishers who are integrated into a single platform. It provides the best performance for the advertisers and embraces one of the most perspective markets of advertising formats – native advertising and push notifications.

Advantages of your cooperation with EvaDav:

✅only verified advertisers wide selection of landing pages for any kind of traffic
✅development of custom LP’s according to individual webmaster’s requests
✅ integration with plenty of trackers, such as Binom, Keitaro, BeMob, PeerClick
✅personal account manager available 24/7
✅it takes you 10 minutes to register and start off.

Good luck!

Do not give up on Facebook. Try again with a new Business manager created by the same person who's name is on the debit (NOT CREDIT) card.

You can use Cash.me to open a pre-paid card. those work well for me.

I see a pattern here!
  • Are you using landing pages?
  • What are you doing to optimize?
  • Are you split testing campaigns?
  • How many campaigns are you testing a one time?
hello Tj tutor now i use only seo i rank my website at the first page on google and bing so i start get sales thank u for help

MI
Back