The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Struggle to find right traffic

John aka

Hello guys as u can read on my thread title.I struggle lot to find the high converting traffic source,
I was try fb ads but I get some problems on credit card verification.
Please can you suggest me any other good traffic source with not much bots?especially I need good traffic to promote COD offers.

If native then Voluum DSP! We have big volumes from all top native networks (Outbrain, RevContent, LiveIntent, Polymorph, just to name a few).

Feel free to register and try it. Your future AM will process your application and offer full onboarding within 24 hours max.

You can also PM me with any questions here.

If native then Voluum DSP! We have big volumes from all top native networks (Outbrain, RevContent, LiveIntent, Polymorph, just to name a few).

Feel free to register and try it. Your future AM will process your application and offer full onboarding within 24 hours max.

You can also PM me with any questions here.
Thank you a lot interested in Revcontent and outbrain I will give them a try

Just a heads up, you generally need several thousand $ to just test native. If your budget is small I wouldn't even attempt.
I already lose some hundreds of dollars with push traffic source without any good result I hear guy on YouTube say good things about revconent and outbrain but I not know what to do

I already lose some hundreds of dollars with push traffic source without any good result I hear guy on YouTube say good things about revconent and outbrain but I not know what to do
Push is one of the easier traffic sources IMO. If you're worried about bots, then you might not go after native because there are a lot of them.

Push is one of the easier traffic sources IMO. If you're worried about bots, then you might not go after native because there are a lot of them.
Thank you great information so I
The Facebook ads is the king for COD offers I was try it before but they ban my credit card.
Please can you recommend any good traffic source (push or any?)

I try push but i find hard to make compaign in positive roi even after optimization.
Hello!
It's not clear why you had bad results, since push notifications are the format from which you can get the most conversions.

For example, compared to PopUnders, Banners, NAtive ot Video format.

How long have you tested push notifications? Did you restart the campaign? After all, the audience with push notifications can burn out. It is necessary to restart the campaign to get to new users.

It is also important to experiment with creatives. Pictures and texts.

An important question is, what is on your landing page?

:ninja:;)

Yes I will surely give it try
Hello!
It's not clear why you had bad results, since push notifications are the format from which you can get the most conversions.

For example, compared to PopUnders, Banners, NAtive ot Video format.

How long have you tested push notifications? Did you restart the campaign? After all, the audience with push notifications can burn out. It is necessary to restart the campaign to get to new users.

It is also important to experiment with creatives. Pictures and texts.

An important question is, what is on your landing page?

:ninja:;)
Hello Oleg thank you for your great tips.
I not use landing only direct linking with cod offers I use propplerads as traffic source but without any success.can u recommend me any other push network u use.

Hello John
To be honest, it would be interesting to see what your offer is.

I would advise you to try my network.

But others are also worth checking out. Since everyone has different audience subscriptions push notifications
Currently i start with COD offers
tell me What is your network?

I was try it before but without any good result.
I try push but i find hard to make compaign in positive roi even after optimization.
I was try it before but without any good result.

I see a pattern here!
  • Are you using landing pages?
  • What are you doing to optimize?
  • Are you split testing campaigns?
  • How many campaigns are you testing a one time?

banners
Back