The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Stealth Keyword Competition Analyser

xploit

Has anyone got or used this tool?

I purchased it the other day and looking to get some good proxies to use with it first, then will start a case study on here to let people know how i get on

Yeah what exactly does it do?

A case study is always welcomed :)

It does the same thing any other keyword tool does at its base. Other than that it looks to competitors use and if a domain is available for the keyword. All stuff you can do in the same amount of time on your own.

If they do not keep software up to date won't do anything good. For egsample Market Samuray makes updates verry fast weekly/daly if possible. I got a versiaon last week and today it already released an update. you should chose wisely when you buy such products. Micro niche finder is good, but it's not enough for me, i think it does not show reality when trying to search for niches.

I made a post awhile back which contained a snippet from a report about determining the real competing pages in Google for a given keyword. You can find that post here:How hard will it be to rank these keywords in Google? | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

The snippet from that report is the foundation of Stealth Keyword Competition Analyzer (skca) This tool analyzes the "real" competing pages, calculates the average PR of the top 10 sites in Google for that keyword, provides ratings for the PR strength, commercial intent and assigns a keyword rating (bad, good, great, amazing)

You definitely need proxies to run SKCA. The tool comes with it's own proxy scraper but I've found it to be useless. Instead I use Scrapebox to scrape for Google proxies. (Google Proxies are proxies that support searching in google without getting a captcha) However even those proxies I find with Scrapebox won't last long. It might be better to buy some proxies on Fiverr, but I haven't gone that route yet.

Because of this need for proxies, try to keep your keyword list to 100 or less. In the google adwords kw planner, I set filters and negative kw's to reduce the amount of kw's the adwords keyword planner returns. Export your keywords from the planner to a csv file and import into skca.

Hope this helps.
shoe

banners
Back