The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Starting My Journey! Steps Till Launch

I got 200+ visitor/day in 2nd week

I'm not trying to call you out, I am genuinley interested in you experience with this.
I have only just started to come out of sandbox, everyone I know experiences the sandbox. I have over 200,000 words of content on my site, I have spent nearly $1000 on backlinks and I still don't get 200 hits a day.

Can you post your google analytics showing organic traffic from day 1 please?

Thats not Google analytics my friend

That's not for a forum
You said there is a sandbox for 3 months
Think maybe you have read something from old blog
What is important is Google publishes clear guidelines
Follow the guidelines and rank on Google
Its very boring (why most people avoid) but it works

That's not for a forum
You said there is a sandbox for 3 months
Think maybe you have read something from old blog
What is important is Google publishes clear guidelines
Follow the guidelines and rank on Google
Its very boring (why most people avoid) but it works
Nothing new to me.
Can you show me Google analytics of your site going from 0 organic hits a day to 200 organic hits a day, in two weeks?
Surely you must have that information.

Buying links just doesn't work anymore, IMO. I have tested purchased backlinks many times in recent years and usually get penalized for it. I only do backlinks that I get on exchange with hand selected sites and authors. These work powerfully for me.
All of the backlinks were manually written and carefully selected, although I realise it's a bit of a gamble these days.

All of the backlinks were manually written and carefully selected, although I realise it's a bit of a gamble these days.

But were purchased?

It may be that if your links are only backlinks and do not lead to content of yours that is added to the exchange site, you are not getting all of the meat off the bone. Every one of my backlinks lead to a page where one of my sites are mentioned with a snippet of my content.

Last edited:
Nothing new to me.
Can you show me Google analytics of your site going from 0 organic hits a day to 200 organic hits a day, in two weeks?

Understand you want this
But my answer is this is not for sharing

We are talking about sandbox for all websites
I'm saying there is no sandbox today
Maybe there was sandbox in the past

Proof ---> If a university creates brand new web site on new domain it can rank top of Google organically and get 50,000 visits inside 48 hours

Ranking on Google goes like this
https://support.google.com/programmable-search/answer/4513925
  1. Create website
  2. Google finds xml sitemap (can be in Webmaster Tools, but any link)
  3. Googlebot crawls xml sitemap
  4. Google compares site to index
  5. Customer queries index
  6. Google serves best content*
*best content - mathematical algorithm

Understand you want this
But my answer is this is not for sharing

We are talking about sandbox for all websites
I'm saying there is no sandbox today
Maybe there was sandbox in the past

Proof ---> If a university creates brand new web site on new domain it can rank top of Google organically and get 50,000 visits inside 48 hours

Ranking on Google goes like this
https://support.google.com/programmable-search/answer/4513925
  1. Create website
  2. Google finds xml sitemap (can be in Webmaster Tools, but any link)
  3. Googlebot crawls xml sitemap
  4. Google compares site to index
  5. Customer queries index
  6. Google serves best content*
*best content - mathematical algorithm
I guess @Strickland keeps asking because many members on here have posted screenshots of their results. If there is any sensitive info you don't want to share, you can always blur it out like many on here have done.

I'll definitely consider everyone's tips and suggestion! That's why it's good that everyone is commenting with their own different views and suggestions.

I'll put everything to the test and report back. Will follow the google guidelines strictly. Only time and analytics will tell if the sandbox is real or not. :cool:

Small Update

Still working on building out the content site. I am approved for one affiliate program on MaxBounty in the niche I am interested in. I applied to a program on CJ affiliates to promote a product that's in the same niche as the one on MB (they are competitor product) but I got declined for it. My guess is because I don't have a website yet, and because I havent driven any traffic to any CJ programs in the past? I'll apply again once I have the websit. They are also not just on CJ but other networks like ShareASale etc, so I'll join those networks once my site is up and running and apply again that way.

I am thinking of writing a content website for 4-5 of the biggest companies competing against one another in the same niche. The goal is to become an affiliate for all of them and have all of the affiliate links on one website. I'll write quality content on all of these companies and help the reader differentiate between them all so that they have a good idea of which product would suit their needs best. I'll go into depth of explaining the list of products they all offer, the price, the shipment details, and overall how they are different from one another. Is that a good strategy?

I am also watching Neil Patel vids on SEO. Will follow up soon!

Still working on building out the content site
Did you buy domain, hosting & SSL certificate?

I applied to a program on CJ affiliates....but I got declined for it. My guess is because I don't have a website yet
CJ probably view 100s of application per day
It's not surprising you got reject without a site

I'll apply again once I have the website
Apply good & send AP manager email at the same time

They are also not just on CJ but other networks like ShareASale etc, so I'll join those networks once my site is up and running and apply again that way.
It's good to be on more than 1 network
You will see different results & tools

I am thinking of writing a content website for 4-5 of the biggest companies competing against one another in the same niche.
Clever plan - like it

The goal is to become an affiliate for all of them and have all of the affiliate links on one website.
Provide value before you apply for affiliate progs

I'll write quality content on all of these companies and help the reader differentiate between them all so that they have a good idea of which product would suit their needs best.
Detail is good
Layout very important

I'll go into depth of explaining the list of products they all offer, the price, the shipment details, and overall how they are different from one another. Is that a good strategy?
Yes list what customer would need to know
Answers for all questions

I am also watching Neil Patel vids on SEO. Will follow up soon!
You're in good hands

Did you buy domain, hosting & SSL certificate?

CJ probably view 100s of application per day
It's not surprising you got reject without a site

Apply good & send AP manager email at the same time

It's good to be on more than 1 network
You will see different results & tools

Clever plan - like it

Provide value before you apply for affiliate progs

Detail is good
Layout very important

Yes list what customer would need to know
Answers for all questions

You're in good hands
Thanks @EuronGreyjoy for all your tips and suggestions!

MI
Back