The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Starting my affiliate business - Advise Wanted

MILK

affiliate
Hey everyone, as of right now I am officially unemployed. I'm going to start looking for a night job, but my plan is to be an affiliate marketer full time. Meaning anything I do for money to survive will be just for that.

Right now I'm in phase one of my plan, which is education. From what I've read there are two dominate models of affiliate marketing, paid traffic and content generating traffic. I think I like the paid traffic route, but I'm also going to start a blog in the overly populated how to make money online space as well. I plan on using ClickBank because everyone says it works - it looks a bit cheesy to me, but if it works I'm so down.

Now my questions are, how do I start making money today. My 2nd goal is to make 30 dollars a day - starting today. Using ClickBank how can I start making 30 dollars a day or one sale a day? Oh, if you guys are hiring noobs - I will work for free provided you train me up. I have a degree in social behavior if that makes my application better - lol.

WELCOME ...
thumbsup.png

Well, you should be able to understand personas, pain points, touch points and CTA pretty fast.
Any form of marketing is a pseudo-science. However, you need to be able to fund your own testing of your selected clickbank (or any other offer/program) in the B2C area of endeavor. ^^ look up the words in you are not familiar with them ;)

Do you have any database or technical skills? coding or programming?

Last edited:
It's good that you have realistic goals set out for yourself because affiliate marketing is not a get-rich-quick scheme. It requires consistent and tremendous effort to make it a success. You can outsource a lot of work in your business such as website content and design so that you can focus on the business itself. You can check out the resource below to help you succeed in affiliate marketing.
Copy Paste Income

Last edited:
MI
Back