The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Squidoo all quiet :(

temi

affiliate
Does't look like we are as crazy as squidoo as we once was in this forum, anyone created a new squidoo lens recently?

what I have experienced with squidoo is some of social bookmarking websites do not accept squidoo lens and marked it as spam. I have couple of lens

To be honest I have all but given up as I dont see much if any traffic from it,
I did create e new one just for something to do one day HERE

Does't look like we are as crazy as squidoo as we once was in this forum, anyone created a new squidoo lens recently?
I'm still building lenses - built a handful in the last month: squidoo.com/lensmasters/thefluffanutta

My Dr. Horrible lens made LOTD and Top 100 within 8 days. :D

Oh, and it was PayDay today - I think I did better than ever before.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is new to me, did no know some services ban squidoo. We have a UK WW squidoo group you can join, more info here.

You can show off your lenses here

yes i'll look for that specific social bookmarking sites that does not accept squidoo and post it here. I'll check on the links and update my lenses today. Thanks

propellor does not accept squidoo anymore, also some bookmarking sites will ban a domain if you bookmark too many pages from that url, stumbleupon being one of those.

As for new lenses, well I just made one on the new 'Harry Potter' book - The Tales of Beedle The Bard

It is long I have been to squidoo to check my account and my group, I dont remember some the feature again...

hi,

I just completed my press release article on one of my site. which of the following give the best results in terms of SEO:

1) Squidoo
2) Google knol
3) Google base
4) internet forum

Thanks

Thanks livetech,

Maybe C+P the press release into a few strong & relevant internet forums, but certainly wouldn't use any other thing suggested above.

what do you actually meant by C+P? :confused:

Thanks livetech,

With regards press release distribution network, do you have any recommendation? I hope to focus more on UK traffic, and free one will be great. :)

Thanks livetech,

With regards press release distribution network, do you have any recommendation? I hope to focus more on UK traffic, and free one will be great. :)

responsesource.com
prnewswire.co.uk

Are good UK services that actually get a press mention, get someone on Guru.com or elance.com to write the release for you for maximum impact.

One of my lenses is doing well for one main keyword, the problem is it is only in the US for Google.com - the site is UK targetted so it is not ideal.

Cheers,

Tony

banners
Back