The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Does Quora allow affilliate links?

heartdragon

affiliate
Hi, I need to know if quora allow affilliate links or it is better to create a blog post each time i will promote a cpa offer.

I want to save time because my plan is to try many offers at the beginning (like 10 offers) and i dont want to create 10 posts. I just want to make a redirect to the offer.

Also is there any problem if all my answers are with affilliate links?

Thanks

Hi @heartdragon, to my knowledge Quora does not allow affiliate links. If you do try to post spammy messages containing affiliate links, you’ll get banned. But I'm not 100% sure, so maybe some other affiliates can weigh in with their two pennies worth. Personally, I think it would be best for you to use your website to promote your CPA offers.

Last edited:
From what I know Quoure do allow affiliate links, but your content should be top notch like solid 300 or so words around the topic with good grammar and such and then you can insert link or two. Better behind some cloaker or so, but still. If post itself is spammy - no.

Leastwise if Amazon notifies. Still, what you can do is provide a link to your site where your Amazon Affiliate links are. Just reply a bunch of topics associated to your Affiliate site then put your link at the bottom. Note that Affiliate Links are not authorized in Quora.

Well, it depends totally on your post, if it's long enough, bring some quality and it's good to answer for it, you might add some affiliate part in the bottom of it, but without adding some aggressive links (if you cloak this right, you can even earn from commission). The biggest part is that you need to give an answer for the question, after that quora won't be punished for self-promoting, not always at all.

Hey Heartdragon,

Quora can be a good place to generate "free" traffic. But instead of sending them directly to an offer, how about sending them to your blog first? There you could pre-sell the readers (increasing your chances to get the sale), and you could even build your own list (for long term income).

It doesn't have to be a big super blog. Just a simple 5-10 page website for the niche and offer could already be enough.

All the best!

Hi, I need to know if quora allow affilliate links or it is better to create a blog post each time i will promote a cpa offer.

I want to save time because my plan is to try many offers at the beginning (like 10 offers) and i dont want to create 10 posts. I just want to make a redirect to the offer.

Thanks
Quora doesn't allow affiliate, referral or any other promotional links. You can only provide link to those sources that helps in the answer you have provided or act as a citation.

They don't, but it doesn't mean that you can't post them. Your posts will get removed in time if someone reports you.

From my experience, Quara allows all kinds of links as long as there is a legit answer, then a link at the bottom is fine. Just don't make it too promotional, I promoted my fiverr link many times in the past and I'm still good

Quora allows links in the answers and questions but relatable or helpful links. Unworthy links are deleted or terminated easily. Also, if quora find you regularly repeating the same again and again your account might get banned.

Affiliate Links cause problems for few reasons:

1. They are spam in a setting like this. In a setting like a blog where you review products, they are fine. On Quora, not so much.

2. Quora would be flooded by them. Non-regular Quora users would be joining to spam all sorts of lists with affiliate links to make some easy $$$.

So by banning them, Quora makes it a better experience for the actual non-troll Quora users.

It is 50

Thanks
It is 50,50. I mean in some questions and spaces you are allowed to share links and in some, not at all. You need to test them and list them yourself.

The thing its you need to help the comunity and do some considerable eforts .For example you cannot post a link on every post or 1 link at 3 posts .In my case i put like 3 links at 10-15 posts and the thing its you need to give good answers that deliver value and help people not only go here and check this program this dont work .Also in your link never put directly an affiliate offer but put also a content that bring another value and inside it a link to the affiliate offer ,or you can promote your yt videos and in the end of them you have your clickbank offers ,be smart

banners
Back