The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook groups, does anyone have any knowledge of making money through them

Callie

affiliate
Hi all

I have access to a Facebook group that has circa 50k followers , it’s not a closed group so I suppose it’s just a page.

Can this be a money maker, the group/page belongs to my son and it’s sat pretty dormant for a while.

A couple of questions

1) can I change the name of the page

2) can it be turned into a group?, does it even need to be a group?

3) my thinking is if I tweeked it there might be an opportunity to use it for affiliate links

Any help would be appreciated

I have followed a few leads up from a private CBD affiliates Facebook group. Mostly useless information by know nothings, people selling traffic and services. I am probably not the one to ask/or reliably answer really. Maybe, when I bump this thread you can get some better answers :)

This is supposedly a B2B type group -- still the intent is making money so IDK, anyone care to comment?

Hi all

I have access to a Facebook group that has circa 50k followers , it’s not a closed group so I suppose it’s just a page.

Can this be a money maker, the group/page belongs to my son and it’s sat pretty dormant for a while.

A couple of questions

1) can I change the name of the page

2) can it be turned into a group?, does it even need to be a group?

3) my thinking is if I tweeked it there might be an opportunity to use it for affiliate links

Any help would be appreciated
you should know first what's the group about ?.
you also made me confused, are you talking about a groud or a facebook page ?.

It’s a Facebook page, it’s not a closed group.

My thinking is with 50k ish people seeing anything that the page posts is there room to monetize it, it just seems like a waste of an audience to not try and do something.

My thinking is with 50k ish people seeing anything that the page posts is there room to monetize it, it just seems like a waste of an audience to not try and do something.
Your post and this comment above is confusing.
Maybe you might need to share the link for better way of advice.
But get this, if you dont understand what the page or the group is all about its just a loss cause.

I don't think if a post has a link will reach all the audience in your page.
maybe 20% of them only can see your post, especially posts with links.

but you can always try things.
but I don't know the audience of your page and their interests.

Hi, Callie. Yes, you can monetize your fb group.
Register with affiliate network that offers products which your Fb audience may like.
Create advertising posts with referral link.
By clicking this link, people should be redirected firstly to one or several pre-landers (it improves the conversion),and then to the selling site.

banners
Back