The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Squeeze Page Logicistics

So I am still wearing my newbie pants and have yet to move forward with any affiliate marketing activity. Been reading a lot here and elsewhere. I now understand what a squeeze page accomplishes.

My question. If you happen to be promoting two very different niche markets, I assume you would want a squeeze page per niche?

Is this a logical assumption?

Would both niches go for the same basic touchpoints and CTA (same general bullshit) If so; just use your back-end scripts to separate the niche to which the data belongs to. Use the same database file (table) and just write 1,2,3, etc to signify what niche page the data belongs to.
  • If you don't program :( then you would need to make separate pages.
  • If you are using email monkey tool then definitely.

Would both niches go for the same basic touchpoints and CTA (same general bullshit) If so; just use your back-end scripts to separate the niche to which the data belongs to. Use the same database file (table) and just write 1,2,3, etc to signify what niche page the data belongs to.
  • If you don't program :( then you would need to make separate pages.
  • If you are using email monkey tool then definitely.

At the moment I am not using anything yet. Still trying to understand the big picture. I may have wathced too many youtube videos at this point.

Squeeze page --> Auto Responder --> Niche Product

Software development is how I earn a living. Too bad I haven't figured out how to profit from that skill outside of my regular 9 to 5. :)

OK. Use a URL query parameter. Fetch that with your script, write to the db.table with that parameter in the 'about' field -- viola ... then the auto responder.
What's in the email -- you are locking content (a download link) responding with a newsletter or ... both?

That's the marketing angle -- we will send you a 30% off coupon link in your email (bla bla bla)

Hype page =>squeeze => script => db info => autorespond with the final CTA or download ...
then retarget with emails ... possibly reuse email for other offers (it becomes your suckers list :p)

Displaying unique content via a URL string such as &ver1 or &ver2 is the simplest method. You can use php or javascript to check for this string and show the appropriate content. This way you don't need to create additional pages.

MI
Back