The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Squarespace vs Wordpress - What will you choose?

If you are looking for a fast setup with any layout then you want WordPress.

The WordPress setup is easy, if i'm not wrong, 5 screens to configure and you are ready.

The great advantage of WordPress is that a lot of work on, and it is constantly updated, a huge amount of free functionality, and it really is very fast, but few people know that WordPress is among those cms that are not limited by region in seo-extradition, as according to unofficial data more than 22% of sites in the world are created on WordPress.
I think my choice is obvious.

From my perspective, WordPress is definitely one of the best CMS that exist currently, which doesn't mean it's perfect, it only points out that other platforms are not even that good as they still lack some important features. WordPress has the best optimization by far and most quality plugins and here it's really possible to achieve some good SEO rankings, while with some other CMS may have some difficulties with it. Also, I think here the interface is the most simple one and even beginners can manage to work through it pretty nicely.

Wordpress is the most popular solution. We will find tons of add-ons in this Divi. I think wordpress is a great solution.

banners
Back