The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Spy tool

X

Xero

Is there a spy tool for ppc campaign? I know ispionage and spyfu but they can't be used to see which cpa offer is running in a ppc traffic source or if yes someone can tell me how.
There a plenty of tool to spy on ppv, native ad, social traffic to spy which offer is running and where but i can't find it for ppc.

Is there a spy tool for ppc campaign? I know ispionage and spyfu but they can't be used to see which cpa offer is running in a ppc traffic source or if yes someone can tell me how.
There a plenty of tool to spy on ppv, native ad, social traffic to spy which offer is running and where but i can't find it for ppc.

That's exactly a big part of SpyFu and iSpionage as well as SEMRush. They show you data on your competitors campaigns paid traffic as well as SEO data. You can find what they are bidding on keywords, when their ads run, demographics info, and tons of other metrics!

WhatRunsWhere and MOAT are a couple of other considerations also.

Last edited:
I'm already using both spyfu and ispionage for my competitor to see keyword and ads but i wanted to know other affiliate what cpa offer are promoting

MI
Back