The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Some silly questions

whichway

affiliate
Is it true that the traffic I get from traffic providers is from the point of view of the traffic source that I click on a search engine (depending on the price I bid on, I will be shown on the landing page in the first row of the search engine) or a website (depending on the bid, I will be shown on the landing page) and then click on the link I have caused for various reasons to enter the website and see the ads, (maybe it is someone else's ad, but I bid the highest bid so some of the more unscrupulous traffic providers changed the click to mine and clicked on my landing page), is that right? Thank you for your answer

Sincerely i dont unferstand your question as its so complicated there but yea it can happen .But i advise you to use some serious companies like bing ads fb ads ,google ads and you will not need to wory about this problems

There are 'organic SEO' and PPC ads on a normal search engine.
User installed browser toolbars will inject clicks into the toolbar's search 'interface (looks like a search engine)'.
Toolbars can alter search results --is that what you are rambling about?

No I'm just trying to figure out how a conversion process is done from the customer's point of view

Creative > Landing Page > Landing Page DOI or SOI > Conversion Page > Thank You Page

Of course there are other formulas, but this is most common.

MI
Back