“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Some good thing for Newbies

K

King888888

I Got this list from a guru's blog, Just repost again for some newbie like me
no offense .

Tracking Tools
Complete Solutions
Voluum – To say that Voluum has ‘disrupted’ the tracking market would be an understatement. This cloud-based software is my new tracker of choice. It is immensely powerful, fast and stable. If you want somebody else to handle your data (for better or worse), Voluum is where you need to be.

Thrive– Self-hosted, looks beautiful, has rave reviews. I haven’t tried it yet. Released by the same guys that created POFPro.

Adsbridge – Next generation cloud-based tracker. Has a useful landing page builder, multi-user management, and automatic campaign optimization tools. Slightly cheaper than the other options on the market.

CPV lab – Premium but oh-so-easy campaign tracking. An update was rolled out for mobile campaign tracking that keeps it competitive with the new solutions on the market.

Tracking 202 – More customisable than CPV Lab, and free. Can be a little fiddly if you’re a technophobe.

Bevo media – ‘The only place affiliate marketers need to be.’ All in one suite. Never tried it.

Imobitrax – Mobile tracker from the guys behind IMGrind.

Tracking Everything Else…
Optimizely– Popular A/B split testing tool with a free trial.

ClickTale– Spy on your website’s visitors.

Crazy Egg – More spying goodness. Eye tracking technology.

Visual Website Optimizer– A/B testing, multivariate testing, heatmaps. Free trial available.

Hasoffers – If you’ve ever wanted to create your own affiliate program…

Cake – See above. Another network favourite.

POF Excelbundle– Free collection of Excel tools to optimise and manage your Plentyoffish campaigns.

Newbidder - One best thing is they are totally free with unlimited events. Custom plan charge only, similar to Voluum money saving for newbie.

Hi King888888
Your list for newbies looks very useful. Sounds like you are really interested in trackers, so I would like to bring your attention to the tracking solution that I represent at AF forum.
BeMob - is a cloud-based, safe, fast tracking software. All our features and competitive advantages, like advanced traffic tracking and distribution system, instant redirects, custom redirect domains, traffic targeting and many others are described on our website. Beside that our tracker has the following useful options:
  • LANDING PAGE PIXEL - the essential tool when working with Facebook and other traffic sources that don't support links with redirect. See our complete user guide on working with LP pixel right here
  • CONVERSION STATUSES - with BeMob you can track all the stages of your conversion, from the moment it appeared to the actual payment.
  • TRAFFIC LOSS PERCENTAGE
  • QR CODE - running a campaign for mobile traffic? Manage it easy with BeMob! Test the campaign links by scanning the QR code with your gadget. After scanning the code you will see how your campaign is displayed on mobile or tablet device
  • ERROR HANDLING AND LOGGING - the error log shows you the most detailed explanation about error in campaign including details on timeframe, campaign name, category, description and URL.
    With BeMob you don’t have to spend your time on searching the cause of conversions or clicks loss - just click Errors tab on the dashboard and view the report.
Our pricing is absolutely loyal. BeMob has Basic option which provides you free access to all the features of our tracker. To learn more about our pricing options see this page

I will be very glad to answer your questions, PM me or contact pr@bemob.com
Have a great day!

Newbidder - One best thing is they are totally free with unlimited events
i checked their website and i see a plenty of "red flags" that warn me.
  • First of all its quite new to the market. No trustworthy reviews so far
  • Had an impression its coded and managed by one man, not a team. One man crew is ok, but there is no info abt this person. I mean, ok, make him a "brand", tell me more abt him, who he is, what he done so far, etc. Build a credibility.
  • "Custom" tariff plan looks very vague. Dont know what the costs will be, cant predict them.
i am a newbie and i am very cost-sensitive. Though in this case i have a feeling i will be a beta (or even alpha) tester, with uncertainty whether this software will still be alive after 6 months or owner will decide to close the business.

Just my 5 cents, though.

i checked their website and i see a plenty of "red flags" that warn me.
  • First of all its quite new to the market. No trustworthy reviews so far
  • Had an impression its coded and managed by one man, not a team. One man crew is ok, but there is no info abt this person. I mean, ok, make him a "brand", tell me more abt him, who he is, what he done so far, etc. Build a credibility.
  • "Custom" tariff plan looks very vague. Dont know what the costs will be, cant predict them.
i am a newbie and i am very cost-sensitive. Though in this case i have a feeling i will be a beta (or even alpha) tester, with uncertainty whether this software will still be alive after 6 months or owner will decide to close the business.

Just my 5 cents, though.
I am using it , so far its stable. but yes, what you mentioned is reasonable ,so I just do some test on it

no offense .

Tracking Tools
Complete Solutions
Voluum – To say that Voluum has ‘disrupted’ the tracking market would be an understatement. This cloud-based software is my new tracker of choice. It is immensely powerful, fast and stable. If you want somebody else to handle your data (for better or worse), Voluum is where you need to be.

Thrive– Self-hosted, looks beautiful, has rave reviews. I haven’t tried it yet. Released by the same guys that created POFPro.

Adsbridge – Next generation cloud-based tracker. Has a useful landing page builder, multi-user management, and automatic campaign optimization tools. Slightly cheaper than the other options on the market.

CPV lab – Premium but oh-so-easy campaign tracking. An update was rolled out for mobile campaign tracking that keeps it competitive with the new solutions on the market.

Tracking 202 – More customisable than CPV Lab, and free. Can be a little fiddly if you’re a technophobe.

Bevo media – ‘The only place affiliate marketers need to be.’ All in one suite. Never tried it.

Visual Website Optimizer– A/B testing, multivariate testing, heatmaps. Free trial available.

POF Excelbundle– Free collection of Excel tools to optimise and manage your Plentyoffish campaigns.

Newbidder - One best thing is they are totally free with unlimited events. Custom plan charge only, similar to Voluum money saving for newbie.

no offense .

Tracking Tools
Complete Solutions

Thanks so much for all the insight on trackers!

Any advice on why you would use a tracker for Facebook Ads? To me, it seems I could just setup campaigns in Google Analytics with Google Tag Manager and analyze my campaigns that way. Any advice on why one of the trackers above would be a better option to go with (just for Facebook Ads)?

Thanks! :)

Thanks so much for all the insight on trackers!

Any advice on why you would use a tracker for Facebook Ads? To me, it seems I could just setup campaigns in Google Analytics with Google Tag Manager and analyze my campaigns that way. Any advice on why one of the trackers above would be a better option to go with (just for Facebook Ads)?

Thanks! :)

Hey, @clark, you can definitely run campaigns on facebook using stats provided in power editor/ads manager or GA, but there are several options, none of them can cover:
- targeting: you can, get one link for different geo, devices, carriers, OS and so on. For example, you can specify that the users with Android will be redirected to Play Market and the users with IOS - AppStore.
- split-testing as many offers as you only can, as well and landing pages and the whole flows.
- automatic campaign optimization - goes along with split-testing. The feature based on EPV, EPC, ROI mertrics choose the best performing flows and send the most % of the traffic to it.
- daily capping, as soon as the campaing reach the number of specified conversions, your tracker will redirect it to another offer.
- bot filtering
- proxy detection
- and many more ;)

MI
Back