The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

So... What Are Your Hobbies?

I find designing products for my little store on Zazzle is a nice fun creative hobby of mine that has brought in a few dollars, and is what ultimately got me interested in affiliate marketing.

Another hobby of mine is reading LIFE magazine starting from Volume 1 Number 1 (Nov 23, 1936). It is a weekly magazine and so far I have read my way up to early 1939. A very interesting read for those with an interest in history. The advertising in that magazine also makes for an interesting read. You can find it on Google Books. Just google Google Books Life Magazine.

Playing baseball and flying FPV (first-person-view) drones are my main hobbies at the moment. I recently got into FPV freestyle and it's so much fun. I knew drones existed but I never knew you could essentially fly them with VR goggles.

Check this out, not my video but it gives you an idea as to what it's like. I'm nowhere near as skilled as this dude though.

After spending 8 hours working on PeerFly stuff at the PeerFly office, I usually go home, get on my computer, and start working on my other projects :p

If I'm completely away from the computer I like to play basketball, run, speed solve the Rubik's Cube, and watch tv/movies with my wife :)
I would like to update my answer from 2012:

I have 2 little girls now so I spend most of my time playing with them. But, I've taken up golf and try to do that as much as my wife and daughters will let me ;)

MI
Back