The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

So... What Are Your Hobbies?

My hobby is read and share current affairs news in India. I want to share latest MP govt jobs, mp online jobs, rojgardhaba information to peoples.

My hobby is to play cricket in evening in a club,i'm also singer perform with my band in university .In free time a read books about science and technology and increase my knowledge.

I do like producing music, designing and building LEGO mocs including instructions and snowboarding.

i like soccer alot, weight training, also tennis, reading - i've read maybe 1000+ books, learning languages, wood working, electronics, and even more. i find that my brain feels balanced when i incorporate all these things.

What do you like to do for fun in your spare time?

I like to:

Read. Mostly horror/sci fi/fantasy. Haven't picked up a book since the last Dresden Files novel, though....

Comics: Marvel and DC. More DC than Marvel since the reboot. Lot of indies, too. Anything that's good. I'm not gonna bore you with a list. Looot of comics. Used to be a 75 dollar a week habit... back when comics were a dollar.

Manga/Anime: Same with the Manga. I'll read it if it's good. Too many titles to list. Just not the more popular ones. lol I don't watch a lot of anime anymore. The new shows have been rather boring the last few seasons.

Music: and lots of it. Can't live without it. All genres, all years. It's common to see me bounce from hip hop to Billy Joel to White Zombie to Ayumi Hamasaki to Stevie Nicks to Loretta Lynn to Rush to Staind in a single sitting. lol

Food: I like to cook. But after dealing with it for a living, both cooking and managing, fast food to 4 star... not so much. lol I never wanna cook for a living again. But I'm still a foodie, and will restaurant hop whenever I get the chance. The only TV I even watch is The Food Network. lol

how about you?
I love badminton.N I love to cook too.

MI
Back