The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

So... What Are Your Hobbies?

Trameil Ellis

Get your fix Ninja!
affiliate
What do you like to do for fun in your spare time?

I like to:

Read. Mostly horror/sci fi/fantasy. Haven't picked up a book since the last Dresden Files novel, though....

Comics: Marvel and DC. More DC than Marvel since the reboot. Lot of indies, too. Anything that's good. I'm not gonna bore you with a list. Looot of comics. Used to be a 75 dollar a week habit... back when comics were a dollar.

Manga/Anime: Same with the Manga. I'll read it if it's good. Too many titles to list. Just not the more popular ones. lol I don't watch a lot of anime anymore. The new shows have been rather boring the last few seasons.

Music: and lots of it. Can't live without it. All genres, all years. It's common to see me bounce from hip hop to Billy Joel to White Zombie to Ayumi Hamasaki to Stevie Nicks to Loretta Lynn to Rush to Staind in a single sitting. lol

Food: I like to cook. But after dealing with it for a living, both cooking and managing, fast food to 4 star... not so much. lol I never wanna cook for a living again. But I'm still a foodie, and will restaurant hop whenever I get the chance. The only TV I even watch is The Food Network. lol

how about you?

Basically I like to read novel or story books. So in my spare time I like to read books. Besides this I like to hear music, to play cricket, to watch tv etc. I like all types of music. So all types of music is listened by me. In television I like to watch Movie or talk show.

I am an avid reader - I'll read anything and everything. I'm old school and haven't gotten a Kindle yet. I actually go to the library a couple times a week.

Now that winter is just about over, the fam and I try to spend a ton of time outside. We go for long walks with our pooch, watch the kids run around the neighbourhood, and work on our garden.

My eldest son and I cook and bake together - he wants to be a pastry chef when he's older so it's fun to teach him some tricks in the kitchen.

I'm a movie buff. Also love documentaries.

I like to read when I find a book that really engages me.

Music is definitely up there too - can't live without it!

And of course just partying hard. I work hard so that when I'm not I can live it up :p

After spending 8 hours working on PeerFly stuff at the PeerFly office, I usually go home, get on my computer, and start working on my other projects :p

If I'm completely away from the computer I like to play basketball, run, speed solve the Rubik's Cube, and watch tv/movies with my wife :)

banners
Back