The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Smartlink CPI networks???

Hi @daviddo32123 Kimia works with various verticals and business models on smartlinks.

This is a description of our smartlinks that Im going to start publishing so that you get a better idea :)

@ Kimia we offer two kinds of smart links. Both of them can be setup in a “generic vertical” mode, however our smart links also allow you to show offers only one type of vertical if you wish.

- Matic: the standard smart link. Optimised by vertical, geo, device, carrier/wifi etc. Each click is sent to the best offer available for that segment combo. The optimisation is based on our own algorithm.

- Matrix: advanced ;) We offer you the tools to design your own smartlink.​

You can define “simple” rules like:
  • IF geo= “ES” AND carrier= “Vodafone” THEN offer --> “X”

• ELSE offer --> “Y”
Or more “complex” rules like:
  • IF geo= “ES” AND carrier=”Vodafone” then offer --> X

• IF geo= “ES” AND carrier= “Movistar” then =
    -->50% goes to offer “X”
    -->30% goes to offer “Y”
    -->20% goes to Kimia algorithm.

• IF geo= “ES” AND carrier= “WIFI” then → send the traffic back to my fallback URL (this URL can be another networks smart link, @ Kimia we allow this. The aim is for you to optimise your traffic to achieve top revenue for every click.)

If you choose the advanced version, you have more flexibility and control over the offers you will promote, though, of course, it also requires maintenance from your side.

In both cases, we achieve the segmentation using our own internal carrier detection system (IP filtering) and custom database.

As one of our main KPIs is our user-friendly platform, these smart link options are all available on a very simple drop down menus interface.

We also give you access to detailed stats by offer (both “id” and “name”) inside the stats platform. You can set-up direct campaigns to individual products if you prefer and view specific performance data.

I hope this helps... click the link in my signature if you wish to test us out, and let the numbers talk ;)

i also looking smart links CPI to work . please add me when you have smart links

we can provided big sales

my skype: offersthainguyen

thanks view !

Rapid Ads has an awesome Smart Link but would not start you on weekly payments immediately. PM me if you want me to hook you up with them I will personally help get you set up with somebody.

Kimia is also a good choice!

I have good mobile traffic from my downloadsite and i want to run Smartlink CPI offer. Do you know any network which have Smartlink CPI offer and pay daily or weekly???

Hello daviddo32123,

Did you ever try the Dutch company DCypher Media? We have more then 500 CPI campaigns and CPI SMARTLINKS available and flexible payment terms! Looking forward to your registration: DCypher Media - Publisher Registration :)!

I have good mobile traffic from my downloadsite and i want to run Smartlink CPI offer. Do you know any network which have Smartlink CPI offer and pay daily or weekly???
Hi
Clickky offers a Smartlink solution for monetization of remnant traffic. Publishers can make revenue from the placements that are being shown to an unfamiliar audience.
In case your traffic was not sold directly to an advertiser for any reason, it can still be monetized with Smartlink.

Last edited:
banners
Back