The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Slow Loading Website

ZulkY

affiliate
Hey, i bought a domain from GoDaddy and am using builderall to create my landing page. I ve noticed that my landing pages loading speed is kinda slow.

I ve tested the load speed with Google : (2.7secs)

With Pingdom: Performance grade:A 97; Page size 901.1 KB;
Load time 500 ms; Requests 21.

Is this rates sufficient? normal?
Am sorry if iam testing wrong and stuff, i just typed testing website speed on google lol :)

finish load|DOM load|page load
are not the same
  • F12 in your browser or developer tools from the menu
  • the speeds shown will be relative to your connection
    and device resource use
    as well as location (distance to the server)
Sounds like Pingdom may be the page load time and Google the finish load time

usually godaddy is very low in loading spedd. if yo use wordpress use CDN for optimizing speed.
here is a useful blog for insights for speed optimizing tips newtechytips.com

Ugh Godaddy, ok well a couple of things:

- As Graybeard mentioned finish load|DOM load|page load are not the same.

- When you open a hosting account with anyone first thing you need to think about is where is your traffic going to be coming from, hen you select the server location (this is one of the most important decisions as it will help you along the way and have less headaches).

- Builderall, even tho this is the first time I'm hearing about this (sorry WordPress geek here :D ) it looks to me that this solution may be loaded with some features (and files) that you may not actually be needing and thus slowing down your site a bit. Stick with the simple HTML pages, you can find some here on the forum or you can rip some from your competitors and clean it up.

- If your server is located in Europe and you are targeting US or PH you will need a CDN, I personally used for bigger projects Cloudflare and so far I haven't been disappointed.

- Pingdom tool is great, GTmetrix is a bit better. In GTmetrix i watch for 3 things: Fully Loaded Time, RUM Speed Index and TTFB
  • Fully Loaded Time = Time it took to load fully the site in that Country
  • RUM Speed Index = Time it seemed to the visitor the site loaded and can start interacting with the site
  • TTFB = How much time it took for the server to respond when you called the URL (Under 100ms is great and this can be affected by a lot of things, server structure, database, PHP codes etc etc)

follow my tutorial about landing pages and hosting, it's going to solve all of your problems.
forget about shared hosting, it's not what you need.

If your website is on WordPress, then this speed is pretty slow, and slow speed may affect your site ranking. However, you can hire a WordPress developer or WordPress development agency to resolve issues in your site, and your website speed will be increased.

Also make sure your images are compressed with something like reSmush.it. It's gonna do miracle depending on your website.

Hey, i bought a domain from GoDaddy and am using builderall to create my landing page. I ve noticed that my landing pages loading speed is kinda slow.

Am sorry if iam testing wrong and stuff, i just typed testing website speed on google lol :)

If your website is on WordPress, then this speed is pretty slow
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
The main reason WordPress is slow slow is the constant MySQL queries used. If you have a sufficient resources on your VPS or dedicated server this is not an issue.

Make landing pages in HTML or PHP --learn to code or hire someone.

My website landing page also has no header or footer, no pictures, no background, no video, no audio, ariel font and one link and takes between 7 and 9 seconds to load.

takes between 7 and 9 seconds to load.

Are you using a tool that tells you page load speed?

7 to 9 seconds is not normal in any way. "Something's afoot my dear Watson"!

Are you using a free website provider, or something like that?

A large volume of unoptimized images is usually the most common reason behind website slowness. High-resolution images can consume lots of bandwidth while loading. Uploading larger sized images and then scaling them down can unnecessarily increase the size of your web page – causing your website to load slowly.

Yes, WP Rocket is the best plugin for slow WordPress sites. Also good to pair it with image optimization plugin, like imagify

Besides of the content management system you're using and your theme, web hosting plays a big role when talking about loading speed.

There are a bunch of hosting services optimized for wordpress. Feel free to take a look at this article (it's not mine):

Regards

I don't think that 2.7 seconds loading is really slow for your website loading. Some websites take more than that, Also your internet connection could also contribute the the loading speed of your website, so you might wanna consider all that when evaluating your loading speed.

banners
Back