The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Suggestions on Choice of dedicated server for a logistics app\website like Uber \Bolt ?

UltraOne

AffKit Ninja
I have a vision of creating a taxi/metro booking website and app. While the estimated cost to develop such an app may be high, I believe it is well worth the investment. Not only will this make life easier for commuters, but it will also help to reduce congestion at bus stations. In addition, the app will require a lot of server space in order to accommodate the estimated 1000 clients who will be using it at any given time. However, I believe that this is a small price to pay in order to make my client's vision a reality. With my expertise,I have suggestions in mind . Any server suggestions?

1000 clients so what;
how many clients are estimated per hour of day?
n order to accommodate the estimated 1000 clients who will be using it at any given time.
>3 dedicated or co-los?
what is the load?
what is the GEO?
where is the database (local or remote)? how big (volume)?

I have always been drawn to the idea of a hosted solution. A lot less maintenance, and you don't need an IT department!
I would prefer something that is cloud-based or on premise because it will be more reliable than accessing remote databases from afar with limited bandwidth access each month ́roundtheclock'.

Cheap server dedicat
Hetzner.
For € 40.46
CPU1: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor (Cores 12)
Memory: 64250 MB
Disk /dev/nvme0n1: 512 GB (=> 476 GiB)
Disk /dev/nvme1n1: 512 GB (=> 476 GiB)
Total capacity 953 GiB with 2 Disks

No setup fee !

banners
Back