The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

bluehost

Are you looking to start a new website? Do you have any requirements? Control panel? location preferences?

Interesting are you making a review site or you already have a review site? What are you looking for in those web hosting affiliate programs? any specific requirements?

I use BlueHost and LiquidWeb for my landers and content sites. Here we use Linode for our platform.

You need to tell us what you will have needs for to provide you proper direction.

i am looking for affiliate programs of webhosting

Ah, okay, this is a long term prospect. I would refrain from a review style site. This has been beat to death in the industry. I would take the approach of Top 10 or Top 5 Hosting for hosting affiliate programs, this approach seems to be treated a little better by Google as long as you have extensive data on each host and on their own pages on your site. You should also have extensive pages on hosting information to help visitors decide which hosting plans would be most suitable for their needs.

Follow that plan and you have something to work with that can stand the test of time by comparison to the overworked review style sites.

Ah, okay, this is a long term prospect. I would refrain from a review style site. This has been beat to death in the industry. I would take the approach of Top 10 or Top 5 Hosting for hosting affiliate programs, this approach seems to be treated a little better by Google as long as you have extensive data on each host and on their own pages on your site. You should also have extensive pages on hosting information to help visitors decide which hosting plans would be most suitable for their needs.

Follow that plan and you have something to work with that can stand the test of time by comparison to the overworked review style sites.
Excellent advice TJ :)

thank you all for your answers
but i want to promote them on social media platforms and forums and not on websites

thank you all for your answers
but i want to promote them on social media platforms and forums and not on websites
Can I ask why you’re asking for webhosting services if you don’t want to promote through websites?

Last edited:
Hi, I'm sending you some web hostings that we have added in the application, all have affiliate program for webmasters.

Considering that there are 400 million domains that are active in the world and 4~ billion people in the developed/industrialized market world wide. But that is probably deceiving --many of us have 5 or more website domains that a survey like Netcraft would count as 'active'
Active means to these surveys that the domain resolves to an operating webserver.

So, maybe 0.65% of the public might be interested in webhosting. Of that maybe you could sell 0.005 at best that you can contact somehow
((400,000,000*.0065)*0.001)*.005
That's reaching out to 2,600 vaguely qualified customers --own a domain and need webhosting
13 sales

Good luck ...

MI
Back