The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Site vanishing from search results

bruce bates

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Payday
Has anyone ever experienced a problem like this?

Everyday I wake and check certain keywords to see where I rank and if new backlinks are helping to increase my rankings. Every 24 hours my site vanishes from the search results for those terms. Its just not anywhere to be seen.

I have to then login to my google search console, go to the "inspect url" link, select my domains main url, and select the "re-index" option. After doing so, within a matter of seconds, my site is once again found in the search results for the terms I am searching under. It will remain for 24 more hours and then I have to do this process again.

Nothing is changing on my website. Search console reports no errors, says my site is mobile friendly, shows my speeds are all okay, nothing seems out of the ordinary.

If I skip a day and don't click the re-index, that day ends up reporting that 0 impressions and 0 clicks under "performance". I tried leaving feedback about issue but nothing seems to have changed and google doesn't offer any support.

I have never experienced such an issue before. Wondering if anyone else has, or if anyone has any suggestions of things I should check or possible ways to fix this most annoying issue.

Top reasons I'm sure you know:
Cloaking
Thin Content
Doorway Pages
Keyword Stuffing
Unnatural Linking
Over Optimization
Duplicate Content

All of that said, I had this happen about year ago on several of my content sites and it was not just me. This was a huge issue with loads of sites across the globe. Around April, the issue went away. It turned out to be a bug in Google and they admitted to it, but would not tell anyone what the bug was. During that time though, like you, I was on those sites first thing in the morning for re-indexing.

MI
Back