The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Site review wanted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robocop

affiliate
I have had Disability Directory of Disabled Information aids and Mobility Advice:: Ableize Resource customised, I have also done a lot of work on adding and extending descriptions and meta tags throughtout the site. Have built up around 60.000 BL's and now have a PR5 index with good PR on most internal pages. Hits seem to be up with around 700 average per day but i bet ive missed something!

Could I have a site review please from you guys in the know to see what I may have missed?

Be gentle on me :D

Hey Robin,

I replied on another forum: simple and clean layout. May want to increase font a bit on the home page...

For promotion I would suggest to build some links to internal category pages. It's always easier to find relevant sites to one particular niche or category...

I would suggest to build some links to internal category pages. It's always easier to find relevant sites to one particular niche or category.

Thanks for that Skinner, this is something i started doing about a month ago, slow process but getting there :)

You done a great job, i only noticed it was esyndicat you was running because of the favicon, I would agree with Skinner here you need to start building some internal links.

Well done & great job :D

Thanks Resonate, very much appreciated.
need to start building some internal links

I have starting joining forums for specific disabilities etc and entering my sig when possible. I must now start getting links from specifc subjected sites.

Any ideas on the best way forward?

Its an excellent way to build internal links on forums as most offer multiple sig links :D

I'd run the site through the W3C validation service, as you have 89 errors.

Also, the site needs accessibility errors fixed, such as:
Access: [5.5.2.1]: <table> missing <caption> (Priority 2)

Captions are used to describe the nature of the table in one to three sentences. Insert the caption below the table element. A caption is not always necessary. If a caption is not provided, use the "title" attribute to briefly describe the purpose of a table.

I'd run the site through the W3C validation service, as you have 89 errors.

Also, the site needs accessibility errors fixed, such as:
Access: [5.5.2.1]: <table> missing <caption> (Priority 2)

Captions are used to describe the nature of the table in one to three sentences. Insert the caption below the table element. A caption is not always necessary. If a caption is not provided, use the "title" attribute to briefly describe the purpose of a table.

Update:

Have reviewed the HTML code of the home page and we have managed to reduce the W3C validation errors from 89 to 18 (for comparison, Google throws 50 errors and Yahoo throws 37 errors). The remaining 18 errors are related to
some of the Javascript functions and some of the directory links and I don’t think that much to be worried about.

> Also, the site needs accessibility errors fixed, such as:
> Access: [5.5.2.1]: <table> missing <caption> (Priority 2)

I could add a caption/title to individual tables, However, I think that's not necessary since every page section has a heading.

Thanks for pointing these out espmartin and for taking time out to go throught it. Very much appreciated. :goodjobsign:

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back