Coding the site with which program

Designer for what?
or with what?
If you are talking code, there is only the front-end to see
what the browser reads and renders --HTML, CSS, JS
Backends are never (or should never) be seen: PHP, Python, Java other 'exotics'

If you're using Windows > click on Ctrl+Shift+I
If you use Mac > Click on Cmd+Shift+I
the source code's file extensions and URLs would show you what type of platform the website is built on

- Samira

If you mean which programming language to use, then if you want to program front-end, you should use HTML, CSS and JS, as for the back-end, python, PHP are most commonly used.

Hello
How do I know what site a site is designed for?
Thank you for your help.
Wanna find out the programming languages used to design a site and other infos about the site? simply copy and paste the site name on hypestat.com

Wanna find out great software programs you can use to design a website? Google and take a look at SublimeText, Dreamweaver, Notepad++, ConText, etc. Clapping

Modern web design tools allow creating sites without addressing professionals. If you are a complete beginner, I'd recommend using a website builder like Wix, Weebly, Shopify, Squarespace, etc. (the choice depends mostly on your needs). They all have a wide range of options and beautifully designed templates. Before you start, it is better to look through the reviews. They will help you to find out the details about the most popular web builders. I found the one here to be helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back