The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Site re-design contest £250 ($500) to the winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
gedtee, did u get my PM?

About your opinions, I also asked a question about the menu?

coolness, heres my design: (click it for full size)

heres a product page:

lemme know what you think.

Hi irockit,
thank you for the entry.
I like the overall clean feel of the design and the use of dropshadow round the borders, also the colour of the item descriptions and prices. The placement of the google ads at the left side is also a big improvement.
I am not too keen on the image for the logo, possibly changing that with a version of the "misc items" photo or something similar would be better.
I also would prefer a different masthead colour, possibly green or beige or similar and maybe with a gradient fill.
Overall though, a good effort, thanks once again for the entry.
Regards Gerald.

furn2.jpg

Hi irockit,
looks better now with those few changes. Just a few questions, could you take a look at the side navigation at http://www.hudsonantiques.net/?
I like the way that is set out and the gradient fill (you can disregard the logo).
Will the other pages render similarly to the furniture page in your first submission and have you used an external style sheet for the design?

Anyone else have anything to enter?
Thanks Gerald.

Allright, ill make a few changes again, but yes it'll use an external stylesheet, it won't be too expansive though, mostly text effects and whatnot. I could build it in straight CSS too if you would like.

Hi irockit,
thanks for the reply.
I would like an external style sheet, as this will probably make it easier for me to do updates and edits, as I am a novice at using site designing software.
Regards Gerald.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back