The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Site is up and going....now how do I get traffic?

owlin

affiliate
I just got my site up and running. Now I would like to get some ideas on how to get that all important traffic to the site. I used a search engine submission engine to submit my site. I am just looking for ideas on how to drive traffic to my site. I know all about PPC ads. I'm going to start with that. I would like some ideas on how to get some free traffic. I have found this site to be an amazing resource. I know there are people here that can help point me in the right direction. Thanks and good luck to you all.

Both those resources are good. Just try out those ways and see what works best for you. Make sure you have some web stats in place to track your progress.

I just got my site up and running. Now I would like to get some ideas on how to get that all important traffic to the site. I used a search engine submission engine to submit my site. I am just looking for ideas on how to drive traffic to my site. I know all about PPC ads. I'm going to start with that. I would like some ideas on how to get some free traffic. I have found this site to be an amazing resource. I know there are people here that can help point me in the right direction. Thanks and good luck to you all.
Its nice to hear you are immediately geared at getting targetted traffic to your site thru PPC. I also started a thread on ways to get traffic (both free and paid ways) on this link: http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...ive-ways-get-traffic-your-site.html#linkbacks

Hope it helps ;)

banners
Back