The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Seeking Help Side hustle business ?

Mohaelyt

affiliate
hello friends ,

i hope that you are doing well, you, your families and your businesses .

Currently i am a student , i have some free time from a day to another and since there no real student jobs in my country i was looking for a side hustle job that i can do online .

I saw there are a lot of different field but don't really know witch one is the right to go into, since i don't have a big capital ( i was looking to start Dropshipping but i have to have a big capital ) so i am here asking you if you can give me any recommendations for a side hustle to start making some money ?

Have a good day my friends !

I don't think Dropshipping requires more than that. Does it? I've recently came across with an interesting information about how to attract the attention of customers. You can read this post here, it might be useful for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
hello friends ,

i hope that you are doing well, you, your families and your businesses .

Currently i am a student , i have some free time from a day to another and since there no real student jobs in my country i was looking for a side hustle job that i can do online .

I saw there are a lot of different field but don't really know witch one is the right to go into, since i don't have a big capital ( i was looking to start Dropshipping but i have to have a big capital ) so i am here asking you if you can give me any recommendations for a side hustle to start making some money ?

Have a good day my friends !
If you are going to go into a business, don't treat it like a side hustle or think about it like that. You prolly wouldn't succeed. Find a business that is viable, as you like, and go into it, and take it to the head. Think Jeff Bezos and co.

I would start with the fact that not all businesses need capital to start.
The idea is often higher than the capital, because if you have a good idea, you can start making money without any investments. Just think about the people who make money from Youtube or TikTok. Most of them use what they already have, that is, the phone camera. You can apply the same principle, just look at the business as a way to solve people's problems or to entertain them. Read this post here to find some ideas for business without capital.
But if you are good at something but still need money to get started, why not apply for a loan? I don't see anything wrong with starting with the bank's money and then paying off the bank from the profit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I recommend you content creation affiliate marketing
Practicaly you think of a niche that you have some knowledge like : dating ,make money online ,weight loss ,spirituality ,improvement etc very important its to choose a niche you like
Next its to search an affiliate program for the niche and you can search on clickbank or search on google
Next step you can create a blog and post articles each day ,you can also create a youtube chanbel and post videos
You can search for forums in your niche and have a link back to your offer ,also you can use social media like tiktik pinterest ,twitter etc : you post content that share value and help people and have your link in bio
When someone buys the offer you recomnend you get a pretty decent comision
The thing with this its you need to put some work cinsistency and have patience
Good luck

banners
Back