The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What's the best online business to start in 2022

as far as I am concerned, nowadays the NFT sphere is quite in demand. moreover, some people try to dive deeper in the digital sphere as it seems to them that there are lots of money around there...and they are right.
You can just create your own tokens and sell them, receiving money on your crypto wallet. All the transactions are connected to etherium and are being written down in blockchain, that's why if you create something really unique - you automatically have author's rights on this token. Nobody can take this token and place it instead of you.
But, there are lots of risks, and platform take a "fee" for token's placement, that's why bunch of people still consider this way of earning money as dubious. Remember all the risks and if you are convinced that your token is really a unique one and it will have a demand - then do it.

I would have a preference for cryptocurrency PR. In addition to trading cryptoassets, cryptocurrency companies can use it and the blockchain platform to raise capital and provide services. Creating such a business always starts with initial cost planning. The tech industry has found blockchain applications in finance and other key industries. Blockchain's distributed ledger technology can be used to increase transparency in data management and reduce fraud. Blockchain allows customers to access a cloud solution, create, host and use their own applications, smart contracts and other blockchain functions. Companies to work with cryptocurrency also usually invest a lot of time in here marketing, success ultimately depends on people accepting and starting to use the digital currency.

Yeah, NFT sphere indeed is in demand. There is a lot of potentials there if you do your research and truly understand how things work. When it comes to options, the sky is the limit – you can team up with a couple of colleagues and start a social media marketing agency if you’re into digital marketing or dive into ecommerce and start dropshipping - the final choice depends on what you like and what you’re good at. One thing’s for sure – there are options and thanks to the one and only Internet, enough sources to do the research before deciding!

Last edited by a moderator:
It is quite interesting question. Maybe It? Or sale goods to Asia? Or sale it products to other countries? I heard that Asian market is growing and it is always profitable to invest in developing countries. For example there is a lot of opportunities in India, as their PM in 2016 has launched the initiative to create an open and clear market for goods. I heard that their marketplace has a lot of opportunities for business owners and sellers to sell their goods to indian government bodies. I think it may quite profitable for seller, as they have direct access to all governmetal departments. Me myself want to Find out about gem registration online services as for me it is a great opportunity to "level up" my business

I think creating your product and its development will be a good idea for the business, but it is better to try to develop your business on the Internet, create a website and completely move to online sales. Creating your own site takes a lot of time and nerves, but if you use the site constors and these platforms then I am sure you will be much faster to master it all

I totally agree with you about the importance of developing a website and moving to online sales for a business.

Hello !

Recently we have seen a lot of new business models coming on internet, and we might be lost and don't now where to start .

So I m asking you , in you opinion what the best online business/ domain to get into in 2022 and make some cash ?

Cheers!
It's a difficult question. as there is no one "best" online business to start, as the best business for you will depend on your unique skills, interests, and resources. But I can advice you to choose one from these options for starting an online business:
  • Selling products or services through an e-commerce website
  • Creating and monetizing a blog or YouTube channel
  • Offering consulting or coaching services
  • Building and selling online courses
  • Starting a software as a service company
  • Affiliate marketing
  • Creating mobile apps
Also, make sure to do some research and determine which type of online business would be the best fit for you ;)

Additionally, the rise of online education and e-learning platforms presents an opportunity to create and sell digital courses in a subject you excel in. Subscription-based services, like membership websites or online coaching, are also gaining popularity.
Remember, success in any online business requires dedication, hard work, and continuous adaptation to evolving trends and customer needs. It's crucial to conduct thorough market research and develop a solid business plan before diving in.
If you need further guidance or insights, you might consider consulting with . They have expertise in evaluating business viability and can provide valuable advice on choosing the right online business venture.

Just wanna add that starting an online business can be both exciting and overwhelming with so many options out there. One promising venture for 2022 is starting an Airbnb business. It allows you to capitalize on the booming short-term rental market. You can rent out properties or even spare rooms, earning good cash through bookings.

Remember, success lies in identifying your passion and skills, then aligning them with a business idea that suits you best.

</close thread>
IT'S 2023 ffs
Doesn't anyone really read the thread titles here?

What's the best online business to start in 2022​

banners
Back