The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What's the best online business to start in 2022

Mohaelyt

affiliate
Hello !

Recently we have seen a lot of new business models coming on internet, and we might be lost and don't now where to start .

So I m asking you , in you opinion what the best online business/ domain to get into in 2022 and make some cash ?

Cheers!

I'd go for affiliate marketing. Easy to start, lots of free courses and near 0 support for customers after they buy.
And with some affiliate product you earn commission every month.

Mirko

Can
I'd go for affiliate marketing. Easy to start, lots of free courses and near 0 support for customers after they buy.
And with some affiliate product you earn commission every month.

Mirko
I start affiliate marketing without knowing how to code websites ?

Promote CPA offers as a newbie!

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

Everyone here will help you. Get a follow along going.

Your statement, " in you opinion what the best online business/ domain to get into in 2022 and make some cash ?" is STUPID! Not to be rude, but that is like asking a stadium with 100,000 athletes from every sport what the best sport is. It's just a STUPID question!

As for "make some cash", you make it sound as though you can just jump into marketing with no experience and find a pot of gold without developing a business around your efforts. Again, just STUPID! We are not stagecoach robbers, this is a business and from the beginning you must treat it as such or you will never make it!

Promote CPA offers as a newbie!

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

Everyone here will help you. Get a follow along going.

Your statement, " in you opinion what the best online business/ domain to get into in 2022 and make some cash ?" is STUPID! Not to be rude, but that is like asking a stadium with 100,000 athletes from every sport what the best sport is. It's just a STUPID question!

As for "make some cash", you make it sound as though you can just jump into marketing with no experience and find a pot of gold without developing a business around your efforts. Again, just STUPID! We are not stagecoach robbers, this is a business and from the beginning you must treat it as such or you will never make it!
Thank you a lot for you answer sir , it's very interesting and it make the vision clear . Thank you again i will follow your instructions

There are a lot of different business models that can be run online pretty successfully, but for beginners maybe something like running CPA offers or starting some activities related to e-commerce could be good choices, as you don't need to make some huge investments just in the beginning, and there aren't some huge risks in those areas.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

we have seen a lot of new business models coming on internet,
and you will see more --change is constant.

There are trends (often short-lived) and there are staples.
Right time --right place --but a lot of that is luck and research investment.
adoption-curve.png

There are no good businesses to develop in our days. One of the most popular is reselling items, mentoring, or the basics services. However, there are some important steps you should follow when you consider opening a business.

Hello !

Recently we have seen a lot of new business models coming on internet, and we might be lost and don't now where to start .

So I m asking you , in you opinion what the best online business/ domain to get into in 2022 and make some cash ?

Cheers!
Hi Mohaelyt!
Absolutely agree with all above mentioned.
Check out follow-along treads where affiliates share their stories of success.
You could learn and implement their success stories.
Choose your verticals where you could be best. Test different angles and never stop learning.

Good luck to you!

People make money all the time but they need to be selling what people can (want|need) or (can|will) buy.
It's all about a good value proposition for the capable buyer --that is never easy.
The trend is slightly upward (maybe) --but business is usually longer term vision.
sentimentDB800.jpg

• Virtual online training.
  • Become a freelance app developer/web designer.
  • Freelance graphic designer/writer.
  • DIY craft seller.
  • Affiliate marketing.
  • Become an influencer.
  • Social media management.
  • Niche market retailer.

I recently ordered an office chair for myself. Before that, I researched a lot of information and read various reviews here. I think that such sites are underestimated. Because a lot of people read reviews. This is a really useful business. I believe that in 2022 there will be a popular online business that will carry some useful information. I would like to have such a site with information.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure, but I don't see much change, and even though it's 2020, even though it's 2020. Do whatever you want, whatever works best for you.

I am thinking about selling some cool clothes with my own unique designs. For example, I like creating some personalized long sleeve polo shirts and other stuff, and I think it is a great way to make some money. What do you think about it, guys? Maybe you will find it interesting to you too :)

...read various reviews. I think that such sites are underestimated. Because a lot of people read reviews. This is a really useful business. I believe that in 2022 there will be a popular online business that will carry some useful information. I would like to have such a site with information.
Amazon Product/Reviews/Keywords
By Kart Stewart | Updated a year ago | eCommerce

Combine the reviews then format them for api rephrasing and edit them into your content ...

Well in my case i would recommend affiliate marketing but i think its not about best business its about what you are best at .You must choose a field and look to specialize as much as you can on that field

banners
Back