The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Have you ever thought you'd start an online business when you were younger?

PureLander

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Service Manager
AffKit Ninja
PureLander
Did you become what you wanted when you were a kid?
Wondering Question Mark GIF by xponentialdesign
Television Asking GIF by emsTV

I always wanted to become a veterinarian when I was a kid, but in the recent years, I found my real passion with e-comm and programming ..
I'd never thought I might change my mind and sip my feet into this field when I was younger.
What about you?

- Samira

In fact. When I was a kid and a student, I really wanted to have my own business. But as experience has shown. That did not happen. I started to do programming and I liked it very much. That is why I do it. But it wouldn't hurt to open a business in my opinion. What do you think about this
Yeah! It is never late to start a business! Since as you said you're into programming. Best of luck for you!!

- Samira

I was preoccupied with ending the war in Vietnam. Money was not an immediate issue --survival was.
Reaallyy???? I'm sorry to hear that ..
Around 50s to 70s right?.. you were an army? Or you were a citizen?

- Samira

Early to mid 1970's Criminal Nixon ...
I was a civilian then a draft resister federal felon :D --President Carter gave us a blanket pardon after the war.
I knew to many AWOL soldiers and heard their stories ...
Wow!!!
Season 3 What GIF by The Good Place
Blown Away What GIF by The Lonely Island

You really had an interesting past!!!!!!!

- Samira

Early to mid 1970's Criminal Nixon ...
I was a civilian then a draft resister federal felon :D --President Carter gave us a blanket pardon after the war.
I knew to many AWOL soldiers and heard their stories ...

At first I wasn't thinking about starting an online business, I was looking to earn money from online businesses. I was looking into ways to make money online for many years, which includes Web development, affiliate marketing, freelance websites, blogging and many more, then at some point, I realized that I could start an online business too!

Apparently .. the goal we sat when we were younger is different from the goal we have reached or that we're trying to reach now.
Not because we failed to achieve it, but logically speaking, we had less experiences in life to discover our true passion or know where our interest lies

Does my lemonade stand count? :D After that, at the ripe old age of seven, I decided I would be a writer.

Considered many other ideas/options throughout the years and always assumed that I'd have *some" kind of business, as one set of grandparents and both my parents had businesses. Just never figured out what I wanted to do most in that regard.

I was not thinking that i will develop a internet business but after i get internet at my home then i search after few days :how to make money online .So when i read that people can make money online ,then imediatly pop up business in my head

Younger for me was 45 o_O
I 'retired' from my stone masonry business
I saw the commercial possibilities of the Internet --true story
20 years of business experience in sales and entrepreneurial ventures already ...

When I was still in school, I promised myself that I would start my own business and not work for someone my whole life. I came to this goal recently. I decided that I would open my own online marketplace. Now the most important thing is to make my processes more rational, to make them automated and convenient for me. I researched information about professional sms solutions for businesses. I hope that this information will help me.

Last edited by a moderator:

I was a kid 1953 to 1963, a teen from '65 to '71. There was online business to create in those years. I was raised and worked in the upper middle class restaurant and nightclub business. I was a 3 star chef by the time I was 23 (1976) and thought the restaurants and nightclubs may be my vocation and future, but I decided to stretch my wings and went west to explore life. Then I became a serial entrepreneur and always having multiple paths in business. It's the best, but takes a strong spine to weather the down cycles and pitfalls.

I always wanted to become a veterinarian when I was a kid, but in the recent years, I found my real passion with e-comm and programming ..
I'd never thought I might change my mind and sip my feet into this field when I was younger.
What about you?

- Samira

What about you?

- Samira
I wanted to build cars and robots, though my parents wanted me to be a medical doctor. Now I just fall in love with Copywriting and High ticket setting. If we allow ourselves, we will grow wiser

Even now I don't fully believe I could do it. I used to think it was so much easier, but the truth is harsh) When I was younger, I never thought about starting an online business, but as I got older, I began to see the potential for reaching a larger audience and generating more revenue. One important aspect of succeeding in online business is mastering data services, which can help you analyze customer behavior and website traffic. I recently read article , which provided great tips for using data to optimize your online business, such as tracking key performance indicators. Overall, starting an online business can be a great way to pursue your passions and achieve financial independence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even now I don't fully believe I could do it. I used to think it was so much easier, but the truth is harsh)
No, don't say that. You can do it! Don't think much about it, just get started immediately if the idea ever comes to your mind, and don't give up. Get hooked! and you will find out later that you could do it. You have us here to help you with our own knowledge and experience. I personally can guide you from the much I know. But you can surely find lots of information about whatever you seek from already experienced people.

banners
Back