The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Should My Website Design be Responsive and Mobile-Friendly?

Should My Website Design be Responsive and Mobile-Friendly?
In general yes, but how important responsiveness is, depends on the content of your website.
If a website consists only of long boring posts, like a very intellectual blog, I can't imagine many people spending a lot of time reading the articles through their smartphone

Its important for your website to be mobile friendly and responsive because according to the survey majority of the traffic comes from mobile and having a mobile friendly website helps in Seo as well.

Currently, responsive web design and mobile friendly its one factor for search engine ranking, especially for SEO technique and strategies. So, if you want to optimise your search ranking factor, does your site have been supporting?

Including the design with mobile-friendliness and mobile responsive are crucial these days in order to lower the bounce rates which is an important ranking factor in SERP.

If in 2017 mobile traffic increased, then in 2020 mobile traffic occupies more than half of all traffic. Many sites were created using the Mobile First method.
Google may give you a very low rating for the lack of a mobile version.

Responsive and friendly websites helpful in making the websites engaging and gain more traffic on the different pages. All you need to have the quality content on your website that can attract the people.

MI
Back