The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Should My Website Design be Responsive and Mobile-Friendly?

If you want mobile traffic-- that us more than half of traffic today?
If you want desktop traffic your design *should be* responsive or you also have a m. or mobile. sub-domain redirected and linked for mobile users of your 'parent FQDN (fully qualified domain name)'

Simple answer is yes.
What complicates things is your backend and its application servers.
For simple HTML, WordPress, CMS ...

It is imperative to have a responsive website.

Non-responsive websites are terrible, high bounce rates, and a disservice to the customer.

IMO you want responsive rather than mobile-friendly. Responsive changes the size of elements based on the screen size, while mobile-friendly is essentially the desktop site on a mobile device. As you can imagine, the mobile-friendly version is hard to read on mobile devices.

Mobile Friendly:

image.png

Responsive:

image.png

very important @Ruby Jean.
even google now consider that as a factor to rank your website.
all you need to do is to give that to some one at fiverr.com and he will make it responsive.
good luck.

Yes, It's very important.
1: Going responsive with your website will make sure your users will have great experience while browsing the landing page or website from any device.
2: All the search engines these days are very focused towards ranking all the links and sites which are responsive and https enabled.

Yes, it's more important for B2C, apps, games, etc.
Because most of your customers come from the mobile side.
The more convenient the more visitors will stay.

Definitely! There's a survey that Gen Z people tend to browse on their mobile phones more often than going on desktop. A mobile responsive site is crucial for your website to have more visitors.

Now-a-days, content and user friendliness is key! Aesthetics is also a great common denominator. If I were you, I would definitely tap into a design company with a subscription model. This way you can update content and creatives regularly for a low monthly fee. I know that many experienced marketers without a coding back-ground would agree; that If you're in this for the long haul, you will find that trends are constantly changing! Testing new concepts, products, and designs will be a relevant part of your business model, so you should definitely budget that into your cost-of-doing business expense.

Of course, you should. A lot of people use mobile devices. If s person couldn't read info on your site, he will close the page and find another website.

Nowadays more than 75% of internet users use mobile devices for surfing on the internet.
if you don't want to miss this Audience then your website must be responsive and mobile friendly

MI
Back