The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Should I overhaul my blog, & who should build it ?

OldWelshGuy

affiliate
Two questions really, the first is should I redesign my blog? I fancy it being more protal looking, what do you think?

Second question is, should I pay to design it, or should I offer it out for people to design it for free, in return for a link for life from the blogroll?

What do you think?.

You could inject a little more life into your blog, yes. Saying that I like it's simplicity so maybe noting to flamboyant but a touch of colour.

Well if you can find a designer who has an interest in SEO/SEM them I'd go for the blogroll option, that said.

Maybe Xhan might be able to help when she's back?

KP

You could inject a little more life into your blog, yes. Saying that I like it's simplicity so maybe noting to flamboyant but a touch of colour.

Well if you can find a designer who has an interest in SEO/SEM them I'd go for the blogroll option, that said.

Maybe Xhan might be able to help when she's back?

KP

I'd say yes, except that I now dont even have the time to blog on my own blog! I dont know how you working people cope!!

I have LOADS of time at the moment as there is only the tri nations rugby tournament on :D

Come the first Saturday in September it all goes pear shaped for the social life. MY WIFE's that is :D

Actually we start training next wekk, so I will be coaching our Under 10's to another victorious season :)

Best of luck with them! My season starts tomorrow (round not egg shaped balls), putting my blogging skills to good use - writing the Colwyn Bay FC programme :)

I have managed to get a few cheeky links in there too ;)

So are you involved with colwyn then? I take it yes LOL is it work or pleasure (probably both).

The North gets a rough deal, but with the gogledd Cymru initiative we shoved through making the WRu take note, it really is looking good up there.

So in a few years time, Sale will be struggling to find new players LOL

At the moment only pleasure for the Rugby Team (I watch them) and work for the Football team (though I enjoy writing the programme).

I mean, there is a little base up here, I was in Llandudno when we won the grand slam, and everywhere was packed, you couldn't get down the high street there were so many people cheering.

But the North gets a rough ride in everything, we're so used to it, it's no wonder many of us consider ourselves English above Welsh (not me by the way).

So yeah, Sale's loss will be our (and Wales') gain hopefully :)

I think your blog could benefit from a bit more colour and some re-design. However, for me blogs such as yours the content is king and would rarely detract the experience widely for visitors as the main interest and focus is your writing and comments.

That was certainly my experience when i visited the other day to read your post about paid links. I remember your posts and comments within your blogs though had to re-visit when reading this thread to observe the design/layout.

This possibly says that the design wasnt jump out and grab you but i would prefer to be remembered for content not looks.

banners
Back