The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

SFI success

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexluna

affiliate
For a great number of years i have felt beaten down by society and felt depressed. I didn't like anything in this world. Until i decided to take things into my own hands. Preety much eveyone will tell you that you have to give your 100%, to be competitive and fight for what you wish. What i have discovered after years of feeling bad, is the the conclusion that i don't want to feel like i don't have the control that i wish in my life. Also i don't want to fight either, with anyone. Or to be in opposition. I am focused and centered on what i want.

I don't like competition and also i don't like to just sit around and do nothing. The road to success is somewhere in the middle i believe. Not listening to the no sayers? Totally. Having too much the attitude of "who are you to say it?", i'm tired of that.

I have created myself an online website. Put in some products. Talked with a lot of people and achieved success. This is my 6'th successfull business. I like to engage myself with inspiring persons around the world. I like to write and to be persistent.

I believe a good marketer needs some good tools by his side. One is affiliate marketing of course. Another is great platforms like ibo. I have been using sfi and i'm pleased with this platform. I invite you to take a look if you haven't, it is free and well done.

Last edited by a moderator:
what are your success in SFI ??? i also join this but nothing skill , and dont know to start at sfi , so please help me on sfi

Yeah, I dealt with SFI about 10 years ago...quit. I don't know about now but back then you had to buy products yourself if you didn't make enough sales to get to a certain level. Guess the upside was that you got commission on the stuff you sold yourself. :/

what are your success in SFI ??? i also join this but nothing skill , and dont know to start at sfi , so please help me on sfi
Ok, i will help you, send me a mail at *removed* to connect

Yeah, I dealt with SFI about 10 years ago...quit. I don't know about now but back then you had to buy products yourself if you didn't make enough sales to get to a certain level. Guess the upside was that you got commission on the stuff you sold yourself. :/
there are different rules now and i work with other programs too. lets connect. send me a mail at *removed*

Stop taking members off site @alexluna . We help members in the forums so that everyone benefits. The problem you have here is that we do not allow MLM in this community. Not in any way, shape, or form. SFI is MLM. If you want to help members in marketing fine. If you want to help members get into your MLM funnels, then this will not be allowed.

I am not trying to be offensive or hurtful, but this community is totally and completely "anti MLM".

Stop taking members off site @alexluna . We help members in the forums so that everyone benefits. The problem you have here is that we do not allow MLM in this community. Not in any way, shape, or form. SFI is MLM. If you want to help members in marketing fine. If you want to help members get into your MLM funnels, then this will not be allowed.

I am not trying to be offensive or hurtful, but this community is totally and completely "anti MLM".
OK is MLM ??? so how to start IM on internet i am new and nothing skill . i love to learn about marketing online , what can i do?

OK is MLM ??? so how to start IM on internet i am new and nothing skill . i love to learn about marketing online , what can i do?

Ask this question by starting a new thread in the Newbies Helpdesk Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back