The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Buying Set Up Tracking in Prosper202 for Email Campaigns and Then Teach Me How To Do It

Jeff_Z

affiliate
Hello Prosper202 experienced people,

I am running email campaigns for lead generation for a direct offer (i.e., the offer comes directly from the advertiser; not from an affiliate network). I have Prosper202 running on a VPS host, but I need someone to set up all the tracking for this using Prosper202 as follows:

1. Set up, install and test a Prosper202 postback or pixel firing mechanism on two landing pages so our 3rd party email sources know when conversions occur.

As mentioned above, this is for a direct offer, so we can place whatever tracking code we like on the landing pages/confirmation pages.

2. Set up, install and test Prosper202 reporting so we can see the number of clicks and conversions on each landing page from each email creative and each email source. At the moment, there is one email source, 4 different email creatives for this source and 2 landing pages. There are 2 email creatives for each landing page.

In the future, we will be adding more email sources and more creatives per source. We will also run other traffic source types besides email.

3. Once the initial tracking is set up and running, instruct me how to do all the Prosper202 setup myself in the future so that I can add new sources, new landing pages and new creative by myself.

Looking forward to working with you!

Jeff

Hi Martin, thanks so much for your reply! By the time you had replied, I had already found someone else to hire but if I have issues with the current person, I will be back in touch with you.

I have another question for you: Do you take on different types of freelance work projects related to digital marketing/affiliate marketing? If so, can you please let me know the type of work that you offer? Perhaps we can work together on other projects in the future.

Jeff

banners
Back