The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

SERIOUS NEWBIE AFFILIATE MARKETER

ANNIELYNN

affiliate
HELLO,

I AM REALLY SERIOUS WITH AFFILIATE MARKETING ESPECIALLY MOBILE.
I HAVE TRIED TO FIND ANSWERS ON YOUTUBE, UDEMY AND EVEN PURCHASE SOME TRAINING PROGRAMS BUT I STILL YET TO FIND A REALLY GOOD COACH TO TEACH STEP BY STEP ON HOW TO DO MOBILE AFFILIATE MARKETING.

PLEASE RECOMMEND. I AM TRULY SERIOUS. I DON'T WANT CONCEPTS, THEORIES, I NEED STEP BY STEP SHOWING ME HOW TO DO IT.

Hi, Annie. You don't have to yell at us, all in caps. :D

First of all, expect to learn some things by doing them. You will make some mistakes, which aren't really mistakes - they are learning opportunities. If it was as simple as follow step-1, step-2, etc., everyone would be doing it and raking in loads of cash.

However....

If you're looking for a great person to learn from, do a search for posts by @cashmoneyaffiliate . He is our mobile master, makes his living from it. You won't be sorry.

Hi Anniellyn,

Its apsolutely normal to be confused and frustrated at the beginning of your affiliate marketing career :) but if you do some research you can find lots of platforms that provides you free step by step training and support so that you can be ready to do it your self.

Last edited by a moderator:
HELLO,

I HAVE TRIED TO FIND ANSWERS ON YOUTUBE, UDEMY AND EVEN PURCHASE SOME TRAINING PROGRAMS BUT I STILL YET TO FIND A REALLY GOOD COACH TO TEACH STEP BY STEP ON HOW TO DO MOBILE AFFILIATE MARKETING.

PLEASE RECOMMEND. I AM TRULY SERIOUS. I DON'T WANT CONCEPTS, THEORIES, I NEED STEP BY STEP SHOWING ME HOW TO DO IT.
Hi dude, i don't know exactly what to suggest you, but i think even in the forum here you could have some good threads to help you out with this, but also they are several gurus that have good pages where to learn on this too, wish you luck!

We actually have Learning Path section, where you can choose your path and learn step by step. Check it here - Learning Paths | Mobidea Academy

Although you need to remember that you'll have to make lots of effort to succeed - even if you find a good tutor he won't make millions and give to you, plus there is no 1 way to make money, but hundreds! And you will need to find it yourself.

Most of good tutors are quite expensive, and if you have budget - you can surely subscribe to their courses, never a bad thing. But if your possibilities are financially limited - better to use as many free sources as possible.

Best of luck!

HELLO,

Unfortunately nobody will give you a step by step guide to making money with internet marketing. Nobody will tell you their exact setup so you can copy it - why would they? You have to read different guides, follow along journeys, and at some point take a risk and start trying some different methods to see what will work.

MI
Back