The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

seopaidtools

affiliate
Hello,

I'd like to help SEOs, freelancers or small agencies that can't afford the best SEO tools on the market simply because I know how difficult it can be to compete while you are growing.

That's why I'm offering Ahrefs, Majestic, SEMRush, MOZ, Screaming Frog and Serpstat SEO reports for $50 per month! How does it work?
1. You send me the websites that you want me to check for you.
2. I'm sending you back spreadsheets with the information: keywords, positions, backlinks, anchor text etc. Simple as that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I'd like to help SEOs, freelancers or small agencies that can't afford the best SEO tools on the market simply because I know how difficult it can be to compete while you are growing.

That's why I'm offering Ahrefs, Majestic, SEMRush, MOZ, Screaming Frog and Serpstat SEO reports for $50 per month! How does it work?
1. You send me the websites that you want me to check for you.
2. I'm sending you back spreadsheets with the information: keywords, positions, backlinks, anchor text etc. Simple as that.
Drop me a message at seopaidtools at gmail

Welcome to AffiliateFix @seopaidtools !

I see you have a thread in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum. At present, that is the only forum here you are allowed to solicit members for you services. Remember not to pitch your services in any other forums and do not elude to your services in any other forums. Only approved vendors are allowed to solicit in the Business Centre.

If you upgrade your membership, then you can put links in your signature footer.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back