The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

SEO for a TOWN website

Leogarcia1988

affiliate
Hello to all. I made a website about a town. My home town. And would like to know if there are any tips that you can pass my way to help on SEO.

Information.
I'm targetting 100 keywords with low competition. 1k to 10k.
Competing with edus, govs and orgs for some of the keywords.
Website is new. month old
Ranking 60 keywords out of 100 - #1 to #55 position

This being a new website, competing with edus, govs and orgs, not doing bad I think so far. But every tip, help, idea or information can be helpful. Thank you

One suggestion I will like to give you is to spy on backlinks of all websites ranking on first page for your primary keyword and try to get links from those sources or you can get powerful PBN backlinks.

You can easily do this with Ahrefs or MOZ.

Want further insights, let me know.

One suggestion I will like to give you is to spy on backlinks of all websites ranking on first page for your primary keyword and try to get links from those sources or you can get powerful PBN backlinks.

You can easily do this with Ahrefs or MOZ.

Want further insights, let me know.

spy on backlinks --- I like that idea. I done a bit of this, but not a whole lot. I got a few good backlinks when I did it. I did not know it was a thing to do though. When I did it, it was by accident.

PBN Backlinks --- I have found 3 websites where I can get some of this, but honestly I do not know anything about PBNs so I was not sure if it would be a benefit or not.

Further insights --- Always!!!

MI
Back