The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

SEO Contest Targeted Term: seocontest2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skinner, the contest update page (as i earlier states) queries Google.com for keyword "SEO" and not "seocontest2008" is that right or I am ...emm blind?

The query will be for the term "seocontest2008".

What you saw on the standings page (query for the term "SEO") was a test to check if script is working properly.

Page should be updated some time today...

@sahan I should have this data some time today also :)

I have another question. MY url is MYDOMAIN.COM/2008/01/31/seocontest2008/ will this be accepted because of the date 1/31? I posted the entry in US time because of my webhosting's time.

Is this accepted? I want to know.

That will be fine (I am in US myself) - you could not possibly create this page before term "seocontest2008" was announced...

Welcome phil!

Please read my OP in this thread and follow instructions how to proceed.

Good luck!

Skinner do you have an official end date for the seo contest? I understand were optimizing :idk:seocontest2008:idk: for around 2-3 months just wondering if you had anything more concrete?

I did not expect from you Karl (of all people!) that you still did not visit Official SEO Contest site... :rtfm:

It's clearly states the end time: "...On the 1st of April at 1pm (UK time)..."

Nice plug with link by the way... :good:

I did not expect from you Karl (of all people!) that you still did not visit Official SEO Contest site... :rtfm:

It's clearly states the end time: "...On the 1st of April at 1pm (UK time)..."

Nice plug with link by the way... :good:

Sorry bud i thought you was playing an early APRIL FOOLS DAY prank on me :wallbash: :D

I can not tell you exact number - don't have that info.

Check Official SEO Contest Standings page every once in a while, it should be updated soon and than daily...

Yes this is correct and I just love to see all of you guys demonstrating SEO skills with shameless links to your contest pages every chance possible... :D

Yes this is correct and I just love to see all of you guys demonstrating SEO skills with shameless links to your contest pages every chance possible... :D

SHAMELESS, yea well I realized that many people have several thousands of links to the term already. This is going to be harder than I thought.

Lookout resonate I am finding others with more links to the their page than you have. Better not sleep until after April 1st.

Thanks Skinner for the fast answer.

Could i join? im not an SEO Professional. I'm just a frustrated seo.. hehe

I'll register.. Good luck!

SHAMELESS, yea well I realized that many people have several thousands of links to the term already. This is going to be harder than I thought.

Lookout resonate I am finding others with more links to the their page than you have. Better not sleep until after April 1st.

Thanks Skinner for the fast answer.

Mate dont worry why would i want to shoot my self in the foot & get way to many incoming links all at once, its un-organic. 2 months this is people will run out of things to do & there site will fall lol,

Anyway 20 out of 24 hours up number at 1 says it all, plus 10 other of my websites PR4 to 5 giving me related links to my main are all in top 100. :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back