The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO Contest Targeted Term: seocontest2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate dont worry why would i want to shoot my self in the foot & get way to many incoming links all at once, its un-organic. 2 months this is people will run out of things to do & there site will fall lol,

Anyway 20 out of 24 hours up number at 1 says it all, plus 10 other of my websites PR4 to 5 giving me related links to my main are all in top 100. :good:

Well, i would have preferred you did not mentioned the "shooting on your leg" part. Now they are aware about that too. (can I say prick to you? :p)

Its an open friendly contest for me, some dont have a clue what to do & some do. No harm in a bit of competition now is there :good: makes it more interesting.

sure your right resonate, it should look organic right?

like 5000 links appearing in 24 hours, for a searchterm that was unknown 24 hours prior?

You still have the strongest links, but you slipped a few notches. I am not in the top 1000 listings.

Skinner will you post results starting today?

I do not have access to the contest database. Someone from the programmers team should post it shortly.

Welcome to the party!

Please make sure to read instructions in OP and register on the contest site before starting optimizing your page.

I do not have access to the contest database. Someone from the programmers team should post it shortly.

My error I thought you were going to upload the daily results. Cant wait to see how many contestants there are and who is in what position.

hello skinner, is it possible to change the domain or the url of my entry in this early stage? i am going from blogspot to an own domain. possible?

hello skinner, is it possible to change the domain or the url of my entry in this early stage? i am going from blogspot to an own domain. possible?

Same here. Ive got a new domain Im using now. I will pm it to the admin so please can you update competition records. thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,

I forwarded your requests to change domains to our contest management team.

They should reply shortly or may be post instructions here.

Dear Competitors,
You are allowed to participate in the contest optimizing multiple webpages if the URLs are BRAND NEWS without existing backlinks. All you need to do is to register the stongest page according the announced rules.
Thanks

I just submitted my app! I started a bit late but it shouldnt matter, I have a good shot at it!

Dear Competitors,
You are allowed to participate in the contest optimizing multiple webpages if the URLs are BRAND NEWS without existing backlinks. All you need to do is to register the stongest page according the announced rules.
Thanks
question still not answered.
We have already registered a page or a domain. Now we want to change that domain now to be used in the competition solely (new domain of course). How can we go through on changing the domain, or is it possible to do so.

question still not answered.
We have already registered a page or a domain. Now we want to change that domain now to be used in the competition solely (new domain of course). How can we go through on changing the domain, or is it possible to do so.

Why don't you simply register the new page?

Yes, just submit new registration and we will clean up the list little bit later

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back