The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

SEO Contest - Follow your site progress here

I have updated ALL url's in the database with trailing slash "/" unless you had a single page ending with ".html".

Most of entries were registered without "/" in the end and that is why our script did not pick them up from Google SERPs...

I just looked and could not fing your URL on this page: seocontest2008 - Google Search

This is the official page that will be used to determine contest winner - our standings just to give members some idea where they are comparing to others and root for theirs favorites. That page is updated once a day and looks like last two days it was not updated at all...

I am not going to argue since it does not matter.

You should worry only if your site is withing first 10 results on Google for a few days and script did not find it...

Again - our script is for entertainment purpose only - Google is the one who defines the winner...

Also "seocontest2008.in" is not the targeted term...

Guys,
I am on position 54 for the first time according to the script above at 1626 hrs on 27 Feb 2008 - I know its not good for most of you ! But for me - competing against seo professionals - its quite good! I am sure someone will push my site back in the SERP's ! :no:

Still learning, though!

Thanks Temi,

It was a wonderful surprise for me - i am usually on the 16th or 20th page of SERP's - couldnt find my site in the usual place today! Still cant believe it, though!

Just wondering if the ranking status page is broken, not updating or I do hot have the required links written properly. I have two links on my pages sitewide:

Code:
<a href='http://www.ukwebmasterworld.com/' target='_blank'>UK Webmaster World SEO Contest</a>

And

Code:
<a href="http://www.ukwebmasterworld.com" target="_blank">Webmaster Resources - Web Hosting SEO Forums Web Development Directory &amp; Web Tools</a>

Is there anything wrong with my entry why it is not appearing on the ranking status page?

Looks like you've made it to the #1 on Google Benj.

I know your entry is in so don't worry about standings script.

Cool thanks Skinner.

Actually I kind of don't like the #1 position this early. Still 32 days away. We never know what can happen. I like getting #1 when it is 2 weeks left, there is less tense during that period.

@Skinner, my entry is in top 100 of Google SERP but not listed on the ranking status page, please check... Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was late for 25 days

Hi all, I'm newbie on SEO and this is my first SEO site. I was late for 25 days joining this seocontest, I hope my site will still more strong tomorrow. I'm just excited joining this seo contest, and I don't hope to be the winner. It seem now in page 5 if I'm wrong?

Welcome to the contest seocontest2008dotws, what is your real name?

Hi all, I'm newbie on SEO and this is my first SEO site. I was late for 25 days joining this seocontest, I hope my site will still more strong tomorrow. I'm just excited joining this seo contest, and I don't hope to be the winner. It seem now in page 5 if I'm wrong?

Yup, I just checked it out, Elmer is seocontest2008.biz, number 37.

Yes Sir that is correct. I just checked my registration details and I found out that my entry’s URL has no trailing slash. Maybe that’s the reason why I was not listed on the standings page.

@Temi, pls. check or edit my URL in the registration database. Thanks.

MI
Back